After following the installation guide, which is not always very clear, and after several tests, I can not launch PyPlanet.
- I installed Python 3.6.1 for windows
- I created the vitrual environment
- I install Pyplanet into the environment
- I created a directory to initialize the project to save the configuration
- I run activate.bat from a cmd window
- I execute the manage.py start command
And here's what the terminal is saying:
Code: Select all
D:\>D:\_ServeurTM\server\PyPlanet\env\Scripts\activate.bat (env) D:\>cd \_ServeurTM\server\PyPlanet (env) D:\_ServeurTM\server\PyPlanet>manage.py start Traceback (most recent call last): File "D:\_ServeurTM\server\PyPlanet\manage.py", line 8, in <module> from pyplanet.core.management import execute_from_command_line ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pyplanet' The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception: Traceback (most recent call last): File "D:\_ServeurTM\server\PyPlanet\manage.py", line 14, in <module> ) from exc ImportError: Couldn't import PyPlanet. Are you sure it's installed and available on your PYTHONPATH environment variable? Did you forget to activate a virtual environment? (env) D:\_ServeurTM\server\PyPlanet>
I do not understand what I did wrong. Maybe the configuration files are in the wrong place?
I may have omitted to configure something in the configuration files in the "settings" directory or maybe even in manage.py?
Should I run the "manage.py start" command from the terminal while in the environment, or in another window not in the environment?
In both cases I have the same error message.
Could you enlighten me on the way forward?
Tell me if you need any other information that could help you find the source of the problem.
While waiting for an answer, it will help me a lot.
Thanks in advance,
- Python is installed on my C drive, defaut path installation.
- Trackmania Server path is D:\_ServeurTM\server\
- "env" directory path is D:\_ServeurTM\server\PyPlanet\
- "manage.py", "requirements.txt" and "settings" directory path is D:\_ServeurTM\server\PyPlanet\
If can help you.