It has been pretty quiet on our development since the last release 0.5.4. But we have some great and big news.
We just finished our milestone with features and bugfixes for 0.6.0, we are now preparing for a first test-version
Some notable changes will include the following:
- Add queue app: Add a queue to your server where spectators can queue to join a player slot!
- Add Admin Toolbar for a better experience when managing your server.
- Add Admin player list (//players).
- Add Discord and PayPal buttons (the ads app).
- Add Music Server app (queue your music and enjoy it together).
- Add MX Karma integration, and added improved advanced voting (++,+,+-,-,--).
- Adding columns to /list (list has advanced mode).
- Add CP time difference in the middle of the screen when passing checkpoints (sector times app).
- Add configuration options for the vote ratio.
- You can now remove a local record as an admin.
- Add compare window for dedi and local checkpoint times. (/localcps [local #] and /dedicps [dedi #]) (not giving # will compare against dedi/local 1)
- Add experimental automatically updater in-game (in early beta, be aware when using, it can break your installation)
- Vote for extend (you will see how this works in the release update we will make later)
- F7 to hide some widgets
- Fix of several long standing bugs like //shuffle, live rankings in performance mode, and incorrect mapfolder contents.
We are currently in testing phase and expect the 0.6.0 to be released in the end of April 2018 or beginning of May 2018