Super Sprint Dedicated server w/ uaseco

Please use this section for sharing questions about CHANNELS or creating a thread for having feedback on your PROGRAMS!

Moderator: English Moderator

theorgy

Super Sprint Dedicated server w/ uaseco

Post by theorgy »

Hi everyone,

I am hosting a new server with a twist to the regular game.
If anyone is as old as I am you will remember the old arcade classic SUPER SPRINT.
This version in TM2 uses the same over head view of the original arcade game but unfortunately I could not make it full screen because the cars were to small and it was too hard to figure who you were when racing.
Anyhow, this format was actually made by me back in TMNF and have been ported across to TM2. Hopefully some of you will appreciate the way us old guys used to play games 100 years ago :)

Tracks are simple, flat track style racing and it takes a different skill set to hunt records on them due to the variation in camera angle.
Some are user made and the others are replications of the original tracks within the arcade game. We would like to keep them simple for everyone to enjoy, but are also experimenting with different blocks so feel free to submit your own tracks for testing. (Email to come soon)
UASECO is used to store recs as well as DEDI for shared recs.
Background music is also supplied from the original game.

So come and give it a try at: maniaplanet://#join=theorgy1@TMStadium@nadeo
**Please note, I have not used a dedicated server under MP4 so there may be some bugs**Feel free to help out if you can**

Loadscreen

Trackimage from above

Ingame racing view

Trackimage from above

Trackimage from above

^Super Sprint, Atari and everything to with it are (C) it original owners and I have no affiliation with them what-so-ever. This is merely a replication for enjoyment purposes only :)
Last edited by theorgy on 17 Jul 2017, 01:10, edited 1 time in total.
theorgy

Re: Super Sprint Dedicated server w/ uaseco

Post by theorgy »

Added the classic INDY4 track from 1976 :)

Return to “CHANNELS”