TrackMania Rivals 2

Please use this section for sharing questions about CHANNELS or creating a thread for having feedback on your PROGRAMS!

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

Re: TrackMania Rivals 2

Post by Alinoa »

Hello :)

For updating the grid, we look at several parameters: the audience, the quality of the program, the frequency of the program update and how programs creators care about their program and their players, take feedback from their players.
So having feedback from how players like your program and so on, it's really great :)
I don't think it's the time for having two channels. I'm not sure it would help the game experience and audience and players can currently live and share the same experience.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Miss

Post by Miss »

Alinoa wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 12:26 I don't think it's the time for having two channels. I'm not sure it would help the game experience and audience and players can currently live and share the same experience.
I agree, I think if there are 2 TM channels that player counts on the channels would plummet as people would be split between either of them.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
McBain

Post by McBain »

I think the last couple of post a general and do not really belong to the Rivals 2 Thread. Maybe someone can put them into a new thread?

I have to say that I like the idea of a 2nd channel. I know there is the risk of splitting the community but a game with the amount of players like TM2 might be able to have 2 channels. Since MP4.1 the channels have improved a lot in my opinion especially thanks to the added plugins. Still the amount of players on the channel is not increasing and also im not sure if the advertising effect for Maniaplanet works as intended. Therefore a 2nd channel might help to push the advertisement a bit.
Miss

Post by Miss »

I would split the thread, but the forums have been sooooooooo freaking slow lately, I'd sit here for 10 minutes trying to load the pages in order to do it. :/ Have been trying to poke magnetik about this issue.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
McBain

Post by McBain »

Miss wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 12:04 I would split the thread, but the forums have been sooooooooo freaking slow lately, I'd sit here for 10 minutes trying to load the pages in order to do it. :/ Have been trying to poke magnetik about this issue.
had the same issue. now is better luckily. let's hope it will stay like that :)

Return to “CHANNELS”