Propose your Stadium Chase Attack Community maps!

Please use this section for sharing questions about CHANNELS or creating a thread for having feedback on your PROGRAMS!

Moderator: English Moderator

hairwave

Re: Propose your Stadium Chase Attack Community maps!

Post by hairwave »

just change the maps and we still need local records,take care
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi everyone,

We have currently less time for updating the chase program however you can submit new maps by providing us with the maps UID.
Maps should be welcoming for all players, CP not too close from each other. And as soon as we can, we will look at maps :)
Thanks a lot :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
reaby

Post by reaby »

Since there's no update for the progam for ages...
The current map pool is getting aged... don't get me wrong the maps are great, but program could be more versatile, does anyone agree ?

So here's some recommendations from Mania-Exchange :)
We tested the maps with Hairwave and few others on a server and these ones we found nice.
I think and hope most ppl on channels will as well enjoy these pick :)

mx id
143163 / chase - 7 moods by Sinio
118826 / chase - blue symphony by MrLag
147339 / chase - french toast by AR »rexine
159835 / chase - frame relay by Sinio
124282 / chase - metrias by tomek_k.

I dont' have exact UID's of the maps available, you can visit the map's infopage by clicking the link i provided at here for mx id :)
hairwave

Post by hairwave »

143163 / chase - 7 moods by Sinio
118826 / chase - blue symphony by MrLag
147339 / chase - french toast by AR »rexine
159835 / chase - frame relay by Sinio
124282 / chase - metrias by tomek_k.
new maps,yeah take care !!!
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hello,

Thank you for your propositions :thumbsup:
We will look at maps :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
calciferrr

Post by calciferrr »

Any update on the maps proposed? New year new tracks to hunt? To be fair I am still personally hunting records on some of the tracks, but new ones would breathe some new life into the program to start off 2020.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hello Calciferrr,

First of all Happy New Year to you!
Thank you for the remind.
These maps are ok except frame relay is not enough easy and the way to go is sometimes confusing.
We are going to add them on the Chase program :)

Cheers :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

reaby

Post by reaby »

Hi Alinoa,

It is so long waited updates for the map pool, many thanks for taking the time and look for this!
Hopefully we see other new maps as well :)
calciferrr

Post by calciferrr »

Happy New Year to you as well Alinoa!

I just wanted to say thank you for adding those new tracks, and to Reaby/Hairwave and others for finding the new ones. Unfortunately today we were only able to play 2 of the 4 that were added, but it was SOOOO nice to have something new in there. I guess a question that I have is will the order be random every day so we have a chance to play the other 2 new ones?

Also, I do not know if you are able to track such stats, but the track "Chase - Camel Back" is really bad in quality compared to the rest of the tracks, is there any way we can just have that removed from the pool? It gets auto skipped every time I play the program, it's not popular at all.

Also, another proposal was that the lap count for Metrias be decreased from 3 to 2 laps. It seems like for good players the time for 3 laps comes in around 1:40, which doesnt leave you quite enough attempts to make during the time it is on (especially with those troll double posts :P). Just a thought, I do not know what y'all would think about it.

Again, thank you very much for adding the new tracks. I am beyond ecstatic to be playing some new tracks in the program :) Cheers.
EncoreTM

Post by EncoreTM »

Hello,

I don't know if you are still looking for new map. I made a tech style multilap map that could fit to the server I think. I tested the map on a chase server (in round mode) and people seemed to like it :3

Here is a video of the map :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhcgaMrul_o

It's a 2 laps map, I think 55sec is possible in time attack chase. My run in the video isn't great, It can be way faster.

Link of the Maniaexchange : https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/188611

ID of the map : 188611

I'm still a new trackmania builder so if you have any tips, I will take them with great pleasure ! :thumbsup:

Return to “CHANNELS”