Key Registration failed. This game key is already used.

Moderator: English Moderator

Moistureyes

Key Registration failed. This game key is already used.

Post by Moistureyes »

Hello,

I am having an issue with playing Trackmania canyon, and the error message that comes up is the one I named the title, here is a screenshot that shows the error. https://i.imgur.com/QJZxTPh.png

I do know what has caused this problem, and it is because I bought trackmania for myself on steam, but I family share with my brother on steam and I wanted to see if he liked the game before I was able to play it myself, so I believe that the key has been registered to his account and not my own, this means that I cannot play the game even though I bought it, yet he would be able to. I did not realise this would be an issue at the time since I've never had this problem with any other game, I can provide proof to a moderator that I bought the game on steam if required, I didn't feel it was appropriate to leave that kind of information on this post though.
Alinoa

Re: Key Registration failed. This game key is already used.

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

You can play the game if you launch it with the account linked to the game.

Happy New Year :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Return to “Support and technical issues (not bug)”