Mania Planet - STEAM

Moderator: English Moderator

lemonrev

Mania Planet - STEAM

Post by lemonrev »

I wish to ask that i can hook steam up with maniaplanet ?

I have brought say trackmania LAGOON from steam, steam page says i brought the game YAY.. go to launch the game. Game tells me that its a DEMO. WTF.

I goto maniaplanet to cross hook platforms up, no possibility there.

I then goto steam support ASK can i get the steam key for the game so i can register the game on mainaplanet
Next day i get the reply got cd-key.

NOW in before ask questions why could i not just get the cd-key from steam, STEAM does not supply a CD-KEY with the game at all so thats an UTTER fail.

So i goto maniaplanet after receiving the cd key from steam support. ManiaPlanet hates the key, It says key is invalild... ODD Its the game key from STEAM, Maniaplaent says it supports steam....
Then i go into the game it says keys.. Press that, Enter the key the Steam Support gave me, SAME outcome.

There is an Authorized programs to use with maniaplanet BUT there is no button to press or even delete. WTF.

IM LOOKING FOR HELP

ANYONE?
Alinoa

Re: Mania Planet - STEAM

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

When you bought a game on Steam, you need to create an account on Steam to activate your key and link it to an account.
And it's automatically done when launching the game the first time.
I don't understand why your steam application says that you are in a demo mode.
Did you well launch Trackmania 2 lagoon from the steam account having bought it?
Which maniaplanet login and steam user id did you use?

And regarding the key giving by Steam, you can only activate it on Steam.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
lemonrev

Post by lemonrev »

Did you well launch Trackmania 2 lagoon from the steam account having bought it?

YES i launched the game in STEAM and it still says its a demo.

Which maniaplanet login and steam user id did you use?

My account on maniaplanet have similar accounts but since there is no CROSS linkage going on i can not do so.

STEAM has no way of telling mania planet you have brought the game since steam really gives no cd-key from it. The store page says i have brought the game.

First time i launched the game i had to download and update the game though it and it was painfully slow, regardless im able to play but its still on a demo version of the game. Same with my stadium game of trackmania which if maniaplanet allowed me to cross reference steam and a brought game then i would not be having this problem.

but my account i can not even do that with my main account.

PLEASE HELP
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

When you launch TM2 Lagoon on Steam, start the launcher and check out if you are well connecting to the game with your account lemonrev.
I would suggest to also contact the Ubisoft support at https://support.ubi.com/ by providing them with a screenshot of your games library, your Steam Id and your maniaplanet ID.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Return to “Support and technical issues (not bug)”