Frames missing

Moderator: English Moderator

Sanji

Frames missing

Post by Sanji »

Hey Nadeo Staff, long time no see.
I'm as happy as you to post on this forum (this means I'm not, you too).

I've got INSANE missing frames on FullSpeed servers (same problem on other servs btw), like my game freeze for like 0.5 seconds max, mostly for around under this time, but I mean it's enough to make you fail/miss something.

I've tried to uninstall/reinstall the game, changing config in the launcher, playing on my secondary screen, playing with only one screen, lowering the graphics, updating my graphics card driver... I'm out of ideas right now.

The fact that I have a pretty decent config (i5-4690K, GTX 1080) and the one that it was working perfectly a month ago adds a lot of angriness, but I didn't notice since when it started, sorry.

Thanks for your future help.

Ps : ESWC 2018 ShootMania happening ? :pop:
McBain

Re: Frames missing

Post by McBain »

i have the same issue in Maniaplanet and TMUF. I thought always its my computer :lol: (but also with 1080 GTX which has obviously enough FPS when this microlags dont appear). On my side it happens very very rarely like once in 5 hours.

Dont know about other games though: might be a driver issue also...
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Are you running the standalone version or the Steam client?

Did you try to launch the game in slient mode, to turn of the chat stuff? Because mates and contacts connecting / disconnecting the game, and joining / quiting servers has laready shown to ause similar impact...
Sanji

Post by Sanji »

McBain wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 18:42 i have the same issue in Maniaplanet and TMUF. I thought always its my computer :lol: (but also with 1080 GTX which has obviously enough FPS when this microlags dont appear). On my side it happens very very rarely like once in 5 hours.

Dont know about other games though: might be a driver issue also...
For me it's like every 2-3 minutes :| So pretty annoying
TMarc wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 18:51 Are you running the standalone version or the Steam client?

Did you try to launch the game in slient mode, to turn of the chat stuff? Because mates and contacts connecting / disconnecting the game, and joining / quiting servers has laready shown to ause similar impact...
Before I got SM working on the standalone version (aswell as TM² on this time), but my key ended and I bought another one (of TM²) on Steam, then I uninstalled all Maniaplanet (the standalone version) so I only have TM², on Steam right now.

I'll try the silent mode soon and give you feedbacks right after I've done it.

Return to “Support and technical issues (not bug)”