Error: unable to synchronize your profile iwth the master server. your profile is not completely up to date.

Moderator: English Moderator

heatyhouse

Error: unable to synchronize your profile iwth the master server. your profile is not completely up to date.

Post by heatyhouse »

I bought Trackmania 2 Stadium in 2016 and wanted to re-install it on my new Pc.

When I try to connect my account to Maniaplanet after launching Maniaplanet and signing in , I receive the following message :

Error: unable to synchronize your profile with the master server. your profile is not completely up to date. Further modifications of your profile may not be taken into account for the next launch.

Yes I have logged into maniaplanet.com with the same account, and it works fine, but I still get the same error message when connecting my account to Maniaplanet after launching.
My account is bobwinston
TMarc

Re: Error: unable to synchronize your profile iwth the master server. your profile is not completely up to date.

Post by TMarc »

You should delete your local profile, which will be created again from the online profile when you connect with your account name.

It is in your Windows documents, folder Maniaplanet\Config -> *.Profile.Gbx
heatyhouse

Re: Error: unable to synchronize your profile iwth the master server. your profile is not completely up to date.

Post by heatyhouse »

just tried that out, i even deleted every file in the config folder. the error still occurs.

I even deleted Maniaplanet and re-installed it, the error still occurs.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Ok.
Recently there were network issues, perhaps it is related,and then it just needs some time.
Please check in 12h if the error persists and report again here.
heatyhouse

Post by heatyhouse »

still doesnt work. i have also rebooted my pc.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Ok, sorry to hear that.
It is probably an issue on the master server then,
I'll contact the support.
heatyhouse

Post by heatyhouse »

it seems to be working now, but now i have another problem. I cant play full Trackmania 2, because I have already used the key once, so how do I play it without buying the game again? im using the same Nadeo/ Maniaplanet account that i used to buy the game.

I read somewhere that you are supposed to be capable of using your activation key 3 times, but i can only use it once?

Edit: nevermind, I was using the wrong account all along. Silly me.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Gald it is resolved now :thumbsup:

No, you can use a key only 1 time, to activate it on an account.
You probably have heard that some people managed to activate 3 keys of the same game on the same account.
It is from the time where Nadeo was selling 3-key-packs, e.g. 3 Stadium keys.

Return to “Support and technical issues (not bug)”