Tm2 Lagoon title is gone, as if I never owned it.

Moderator: English Moderator

micho

Tm2 Lagoon title is gone, as if I never owned it.

Post by micho »

Hi, I have a steam version of TM2 Lagoon, I wanted to play it today and out of sudden it disappeared from my titles however I played it yesterday without any problems. When I want to add it to my titles via maniaplanet client, it redirects me to steam store to buy it which is really weird. I've searched up the maniaplanet forum to see if there is anything that could help me, but sadly there isn't. I tried to install Full Maniaplanet Client to see if launching via steam was a problem. Unforutnately the exact same thing happens with an independent maniaplanet client. I think the problem is server-sided. Is there any way to fix it? You know, it just feels wrong when you spend 20$ for a game and you problems like these happen.

edit: When I try to install title from disk, it says "Title registration failed, Another steam user already associated to this account" which is weird, because no other steam user on my PC owns this title.
TMarc

Re: Tm2 Lagoon title is gone, as if I never owned it.

Post by TMarc »

You cannot reuse the same key, since it automatically gets registered for the first Maniaplanet account you use when starting it from Steam.
Don't you remember what you did exactly?

If you use the standalone client, you have to indicate the same Maniaplanet account (where the key should already be registered).
micho

Post by micho »

Yeah, it is very strange now, I don't know how that happened but tm2 lagoon was transferred to my other maniaplanet account. I have no medals and no progress... How do I fix it?
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hello Micho,

Could you please provide us with the account login which had Lagoon and the account login who has Lagoon now?

Cheers
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Return to “Support and technical issues (not bug)”