Server can't receive donations, creator is not validated

Moderator: English Moderator

kmhs1618

Server can't receive donations, creator is not validated

Post by kmhs1618 »

So the account I play trackmania on is ryan1618. On my maniaplanet player page I created a dedicated server under the account name manning1618. However I'm not able to donate planets to that account.

This is my account info

and these are my dedicated server accounts...the manning1618 is the one that my current server is using

How do I validate the manning1618 account?
Alinoa

Re: Server can't receive donations, creator is not validated

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

I just give it a try and could send planets to manning1618 account from the player page: https://www.maniaplanet.com/account/planets
Does it work for you?

Cheers :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
HaagseSmurf

Re: Server can't receive donations, creator is not validated

Post by HaagseSmurf »

Recently someone else had the same issue with his server. even after donating planets to his server from the player page.
What helped for him was to create a new serveraccount on your playerpage (dont forget to change the settings in your servercontrollerfiles and serverfiles) send planets to your server and try again. Somehow the creation of a serveraccount seems to be bugged sometimes and prevent the possibility to donate planets to your server.

Good luck!
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.

Return to “Support and technical issues (not bug)”