Openplanet released!

Openplanet is an alternative scripting platform for the ManiaPlanet creative community.

Moderators: Miss, NADEO

Miss

Openplanet released!

Post by Miss »

Welcome to Openplanet! :thumbsup:

Openplanet is an alternative scripting platform for ManiaPlanet. :thx: It allows the true potential of ManiaPlanet to be unlocked. Some community highlights include: Featuring an advanced scripting language called Angelscript, you can fully extend upon Openplanet and ManiaPlanet and create your own crazy features.

If you're ready to give Openplanet a try, head on over to the downloads page and download the latest version, then check out the Getting started guide to bring you up to speed.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Openplanet released!

Post by Florenzius »

Congratulations Miss :thx:
I am happy that I was part of the beta and we could test this great product earlier already :thumbsup:
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

that's pretty cool :thumbsup:
although I don't have the time to use it, but I was browsing the site, and it is visible that you have put a lot of effort into it :thx:
Electron

Post by Electron »

I am still AFK, but I would now like to pay tribute to the enormous work you have done on this project so far. :thumbsup:
Demented

Post by Demented »

Looks really cool.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
Miss

Post by Miss »

Thank you guys! I appreciate the kind words. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
PhantOM51

Post by PhantOM51 »

Hi Miss and great work with openplanet :thumbsup:

Since the update 4.1 i can't validate my "big" maps.
Before this update i was able to validate maps with value bigger than 15000 (number in the upper right corner of the editor).
I have 2 big maps with a value of 35000.
I work on a new "big" map (value = 25000) and i can't validate... I am sure of rings and cp taken, i have the "stadium unlock" option activated but nothings happen :(
I join a screenshot which help you understand what i mean by "value in the upper right corner" :D

Now when i cross the finish line ... nothing happens even with openplanet option "stadium unlock".

We have a new server with maps (1000 checkpoints) and without this option we can't add new maps... :(

If you have problems to understand my poor english say it to me :-)
Miss

Post by Miss »

I think this is more of a Maniaplanet bug than an Openplanet thing. The number turning red is, I believe, more of an indicator/warning to the map author that it takes a lot of resources.

As for Stadium Unlock, that is probably not what you're thinking it is - it only allows you to drive with other vehicles in the Stadium environment.
I also stream and tweet.
PhantOM51

Post by PhantOM51 »

Ok thanks for answer :-)

Return to “Openplanet”