- Island Car Restyled
- TM One Desert Car
- TM One Snow Car
- It looks like there has to be at least one other car on the map for this crash to occur, the car must not use any of the models listed above. Although, it also happens nearly every time I test the script myself solo, hitting Shift + F12 relatively often.
- Crash has been observed only while the car is loaded through a custom item, like:
IslandCar.Item.Gbx is a simple vehicle of IslandCar archetype with the same skin forced (Restyled.zip). I haven't encountered a crash when forcing the archetype directly.
Code: Select all
declare IslandCar = ItemList_Add("Vehicles/IslandCar.Item.Gbx", "Skins/Models/IslandCar/Restyled.zip");
- This crash happens anywhere: online on channels (!!!!!), local play, split-screen.
- Enter any Pursuit title:
- TrackMania 2 Pursuit Multienvironment (red/blue)
- TrackMania 2 Pursuit Stadium (green/pink)
- TrackMania 2 Galaxy Canary (Yellow)
- Start a split-screen match on a map with water (recommended, fastest)
- Join an online game (channels / Stadium server) with 2+ players, wait for a map that uses water
- Start a LAN game with 1 bot on a map with water
- Change your vehicle to one of the following (press M, select, respawn):
- Island Car [press 5]
- Desert Car [press 8]
- Snow Car [press 9]
- If in split-screen: make sure the 2nd player doesn't use the same car, nor any of the cars that cause the crash.
- Drive into the water.
This issue is super urgent, as certain unaware players on channels crash their game just by using one of these 3 cars and falling into the water. A big chunk of maps featuring large quantities of water has been temporarily removed until the problem is solved. If the source models are needed, I can send them privately via a PM (TM One models are licensed).