'Please Wait' Bug

Moderator: English Moderator

MrRpgs

'Please Wait' Bug

Post by MrRpgs »

I have heard similar accounts, but I was unable to find a thread that was exactly similar to what was happening to me. Essentially I am playing TM Lagoon and I am able to load into different servers, but after 1 or 2 maps I load up the next map and it gives me a 'please wait' text screen. Then my game shows the load of where the cars would start except there are no cars loaded in at the start. Then it will switch back to a please wait screen and I can either close out or wait around 4 min to be booted from the server and rejoin. I don't have any other options. I have read similar accounts and if the only real solution so far is to wait and get booted I want to know why this issue hasn't been fixed yet, or if there is a fix that hasn't gotten attention.
Monk9443

Re: 'Please Wait' Bug

Post by Monk9443 »

Hello,

can you try to disable all p2p communication in maniaplanet. Go to settings -> advanced -> network tab -> advanced (or similar path, i'm writing from memory) Then uncheck all checkboxes for peer-to-peer traffic.
MrRpgs

Post by MrRpgs »

I realize that I messaged this over a year ago. I honestly just gave up the game and forgot i posted this. Well, I am back and the issues are the same. I tried to drop the p2p from maniaplanet and it did not seem to help. Has another solution been reached within the last year?
ThaumicTom

Post by ThaumicTom »

You have no chance of an answer with a solution, this forum is dead. This is a bug that has existed for many years and a fix never occurred and will never occur.
ThaumicTom | TMX | MX | Twitch | Twitter | xd
Specs: Ryzen 7 1800X, Radeon RX Vega 56, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 RAM, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD, be quiet! 600W PSU

Return to “MP4.1 REPORTS / BUGS / INFORMATION”