Page 5 of 7

Re: Beta 3.1

Posted: 27 Feb 2013, 21:03
by Blueaura
Im glad my always loved Nadeo still makes us, customers happy by giving up updates, new blocks and environments <3

hope You'll never fall :pil :clap:

Re: Beta 3.1

Posted: 27 Feb 2013, 21:09
by Pedal
Anybody else having a problem with the game beeing stuck in an update loop, e.g. the game will not launch because it reuires an "optional" update all the time?

I just posted in the support forum about it.....

Re: Beta 3.1

Posted: 27 Feb 2013, 21:31
by luftisbollentm2
Pedal wrote:Anybody else having a problem with the game beeing stuck in an update loop, e.g. the game will not launch because it reuires an "optional" update all the time?

I just posted in the support forum about it.....
try to go to player page and check your optional update, you can try and i hope it works for u... :thumbsup:

Re: Beta 3.1

Posted: 28 Feb 2013, 10:57
by chaos2
Thanks NADEO, thats the best birthday gift so far :D

Regarding the new buyable TM Stadium, are you planning on selling physical Copies too?
I really liked the Sunrise eXtreme and Original Extended Boxes and i miss them since TMUnited Forever :cry:

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Re: Beta 3.1

Posted: 28 Feb 2013, 13:27
by kremsy
Where is the legacy browser now???

Re: Beta 3.1

Posted: 28 Feb 2013, 13:32
by zarexz
kremsy wrote:Where is the legacy browser now???
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16889

Re: Beta 3.1

Posted: 28 Feb 2013, 16:20
by luftisbollentm2
luftisbollentm2 wrote:
Pedal wrote:Anybody else having a problem with the game beeing stuck in an update loop, e.g. the game will not launch because it reuires an "optional" update all the time?

I just posted in the support forum about it.....
try to go to player page and check your optional update, you can try and i hope it works for u... :thumbsup:
ohh i forgot, if that not help download the whole game at your player page under downloads :thumbsup:

problem solved

Re: Beta 3.1

Posted: 28 Feb 2013, 16:29
by Pedal
luftisbollentm2 wrote:
ohh i forgot, if that not help download the whole game at your player page under downloads :thumbsup:

problem solved
Thanks, that's what i did.

Uninstalled and reinstalled and it seems fine now except for the fact that the game (TM2 Stadium) now says my serialkay is already used so i cannot get access to the full version. Canyon 2 i had no problems with the "old" serial i received when i bought it.....

Seems TM2 Stadium will not have me as a player..... :o

Re: Beta 3.1

Posted: 28 Feb 2013, 19:08
by Pedal
Pedal wrote:
Uninstalled and reinstalled and it seems fine now except for the fact that the game (TM2 Stadium) now says my serialkay is already used so i cannot get access to the full version. Canyon 2 i had no problems with the "old" serial i received when i bought it.....

Seems TM2 Stadium will not have me as a player..... :o
This is now solved and i am sorry for and apologize for any unconvinience caused.

The key is of course associated to my login/MP-acc so the game is automatically full version when i log in, boy do i feel stupid :oops:

Again, sorry, all is working and fine now.

Thanks.

Re: Beta 3.1

Posted: 01 Mar 2013, 00:53
by Romain42
Thanks for this nice update. :)