[Suggestion]Nadeo points

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

redfog

[Suggestion]Nadeo points

Post by redfog »

Hello all,
I'm posting this topic today because I can really see that I'm not the only one that's upset with Trackmania²: Stadium Beeing sold at 9.99€ (or 8.99€ at preorder).
I'm just going to make a suggestion, that have more chances to be ignored, but it isn't nadeo's style to ignor suggestions, even if they don't make alot of it, I know someone will still read it.
Actually, my suggestions is based apon a lot of other little suggestions, it's a suggestion about the discounts on Maniaplanet.
If we can't make TM²:S Free, we can try to make it free to us, Maniaplanet users who bought TM²:C and SM:S, I'll stop turning around the idea' and start develloping it:
So, in alot of Online Games, Plateform(But the best examples are Microsoft and Airlines), we find a system of points, once you earn enough points you can buy stuff with it, or have some discounts.
I think you all understood where I'm going with that, I'm asking for that kind of system on Maniaplanet, that will put discounts on the frequent buyers, I'm gonna start with the examples:
Let's say Joe, bought Tm²:Canyon, he won 500 Nadeo Points, he than preorders SM:S with the help of his Nadeo points, instead of paying 15€, he will pay 10€.
In the second case, we have John, who will buy TM²:C and SM:S, but won't use his Nadeo Points, he now earn 1000 Nadeo Points, and can pay TM²:Stadium entierly with his Nadeo Points.
I think I explained my points, it's only theorical, and we can tweak the numbers, but I think I made my point.
I mean, why should we buy 50 maniaplanet games always at the same price without having discounts ? I don't want to put 500€, and I'm not the only one.
Maniaplanet is expensive, I don't know what Ubisofts has to do in that, but I know how the community feels, and it's as important as Ubisoft for nadeo, without us, Trackmania is nothing.

Thanks for taking my topic in consideration. :)
It's just a small suggestion, but it might help.
Redfog

Return to “Maniaplanet”