Do you think "wishlist" is the right thing yet ? Take a look at following points:
- Server is still Beta
- Wiki not completed "comming soon"
- Ingame Menu Design is out of all good taste.
- Ingame Menu handling is not "intuitive" ... it is confusing.
- Most Mania - Websites including the palyerpage are only available in English.
- Manialink URL = maniaflash?XXXXXXX ? Why not directly an Link like in TMUF ?
Fact is ubisoft and nadeo are companies. And ubisoft is a big one.
Following has to be said:
The fact is both of you are apparently not in a position to do your job right (
OMG this is an effrontery )
NO IT ISNT !
It is a an effrontery what you have done (not done) with Trackmania 2.
It looks like it was programmed between a sandwiches and a few too many bottles of beer and maybe smoking something green.
Shame on you. this is pure egoism towards the players. You have released Stadium and Valley just to get your monay.
If you had done a good job from the beginning, then Trackmania had been successful. But you haven´t.
This is not a final game here !
TM2 is completely BETA state nothing is finished
And you are wondering about less Users, not enough buying people and illegal downloaders ?
Really ? What you want ? That people pay for this unfinished Product ?
You release new environments and ask for "wishes" but what you have to do is Finish this game, so it can be called final.
And dont say thats not true and it is not doable ..... blablabla.
Trackmania Nations Forever was successful
and it is best programmed game i've ever seen.
It was final at release date and now it is perfect
But you´ve also destroyed this FreeZone
was the most stupid and useless thing ever done.
I ask you to tell me: Since you have FreeZone integrated, did you sell more games than before ???
The Solution now:
Best think that you can do, is to really ask the playing people what they think about and what they want that has to be fixed.
Do a InGame
Survey ! Not
many are visiting the forum
because of different reasons, maybe they are to lazy or the have problems registering.
Improve Trackmania 2.
Stop FreeZone if it is not successfully !
And there are many other important points to fix, here a detailed explanation:
- The first Design before the update was not the most beautiful but it had a suitable style. This one now is just out of good taste, it is not suitable with silver stepped edges and glowing elements.
Please improve the in game design. (take a look at my survey to this theme)
- Menu handling and arrangement is confusing. You have to improve this.
- The handling with those "Stations" is rubbish. Why you do not add an simple listed overview ?
- With TM2 Stadium you ensures that TMNF/TMUF which is classes better, dies. And FreeZone doesnt change it to positive. Most people wont play TM1 because of FreeZone !
- Tell me why you are able to upload tracks/maps via Steam Workshop , PlayerPage and Mania Exchange separately ??
Thats useless ! Who cares Maps uploaded at Playerpage ? And Players using Maniaplanet and not Steam have no access to the maps at the Steam Workshop !
This is not only my opinion ! Ask the community ! Not in forum
where you cannot reach all, do it In-Game
* Sorry for my worse english. Ive done my best.
Best regards from germany.