Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

User avatar
spikeballthehedgehog
Posts: 253
Joined: 08 Oct 2011, 15:51
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Post by spikeballthehedgehog » 30 Mar 2014, 12:41

Boo425 wrote:If this starts a war, I don't want to be involved. :?
How will it do that?
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
TMarc
Posts: 15104
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 19:10
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Post by TMarc » 30 Mar 2014, 17:37

spikeballthehedgehog wrote:
Boo425 wrote:If this starts a war, I don't want to be involved. :?
How will it do that?
Don't even think of it.
Please stick to the topic, thank you :)
maniaplanet forum global moderator

Link list with FAQ, Support, Wiki, Tutorials, Community activities, and much more.

System specs: Intel i7-970 12GB RAM, nVidia RTX 2060 6GB, Creative SB X-Fi, 2xSSD 1xHDD

Citiroller
Posts: 72
Joined: 07 Apr 2013, 15:12
Location: Germany

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Post by Citiroller » 04 Apr 2014, 21:11

Will there be an public beta at some point?
I really want to help to with the development of ManiaPlanet because I want to see QuestMania at some point :thumbsup:
And I'm always curious about trying out new stuff :D

User avatar
spikeballthehedgehog
Posts: 253
Joined: 08 Oct 2011, 15:51
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Post by spikeballthehedgehog » 04 Apr 2014, 21:14

Citiroller wrote:Will there be an public beta at some point?
I really want to help to with the development of ManiaPlanet because I want to see QuestMania at some point :thumbsup:
And I'm always curious about trying out new stuff :D
Everyone is and we're all waiting
Image
Image
Image

Citiroller
Posts: 72
Joined: 07 Apr 2013, 15:12
Location: Germany

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Post by Citiroller » 04 Apr 2014, 21:21

spikeballthehedgehog wrote:
Citiroller wrote:Will there be an public beta at some point?
I really want to help to with the development of ManiaPlanet because I want to see QuestMania at some point :thumbsup:
And I'm always curious about trying out new stuff :D
Everyone is and we're all waiting
Haha :D I can imagine. But quality needs its time!

User avatar
banjee
Posts: 441
Joined: 08 Apr 2011, 14:56
Location: usa

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Post by banjee » 16 Apr 2014, 13:51

I'm very excited for this update, do we have any more information on when it arrives?

User avatar
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo
Posts: 3958
Joined: 14 Jun 2010, 11:58

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Post by Hylis » 16 Apr 2014, 14:10

it's unknown at the moment, but we are also looking forward to it a lot

stab1lo
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Apr 2014, 15:08

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Post by stab1lo » 16 Apr 2014, 15:10

then this update will be postponed for the umpteenth time?

Boo425
Posts: 148
Joined: 16 Jan 2012, 07:25

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Post by Boo425 » 17 Apr 2014, 10:48

stab1lo wrote:then this update will be postponed for the umpteenth time?
I sure hope not....
Crashing happily since 2009.

User avatar
spikeballthehedgehog
Posts: 253
Joined: 08 Oct 2011, 15:51
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3 information

Post by spikeballthehedgehog » 17 Apr 2014, 13:06

Well, there is a closed beta going on ATM so the update should be coming QUITE soon now
Image
Image
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Maniaplanet”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest