Maniaplanet Update #3.1 Wishlist

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

haenry
Halloween Mapper 2011

Re: Maniaplanet Update #3.1 Wishlist

Post by haenry » 04 Jun 2014, 16:51

The game already has soo many features :thumbsup: , but core values are lacking extremely...
#1 http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28141
#[...]
#n no racism between envmix. Every envronment should be mixable with every car. That I have to see wonderful Canyoncar/valleycar on stadium maps not work anymore just hurts :([/b]

#n+1 at least one new envi with a lot of depth for skill improvement and variety to bind players to the game. This could be done via noslide based driving or via physics similar to stadium. Also a small block size could add more variety to maps.
#n+2 a way to unite players a lot more. I see players in the stadium title, a few in Canyon, barely anyone in Valley (a good example of flat gameplay :( ) and a few in the the multienv title. But basically everyone is spread and the community is split.
Maybe create one universal serverlist for all nadeotitles (with those servers in grey, whose titles you don't own)
#n+3 Force the TM2 all envi title as an auto-update or at least force a pop-up, so that the awareness of the existence of this title will rise. It has to be more popular!

#n+4 Remember the Settings of the advanced experimental editor options. I'm aware of the risks and I want to use the experimental options. Having to turn them on every time I start the Editor does not "hide" them more from beginner builders, but instead only annoys builders, who really want to use them.
#n+5 When opening a track with the Editor or just for driving, please add an option to doubleclick on the track to open it. It's easier and faster than marking it blue and then clicking on "Edit" or "Play" on the right side of the screen. Doubleclick works in both cases, as it was already decided, if I want to edit or play a Track by the previous menu option.

Adding new features is kind of superfluous, as TM lacks the players to use them :(
So please work on new core-content!
See it this way; a car can have a ton of features (super radio station, onboard PC, GPS, etc.), but it will not be bought, if it's bad at driving :0010
Last edited by haenry on 24 Jun 2014, 22:10, edited 5 times in total.
A nice person is a better person!
Did you participate in a Monthly Track Contest yet?
My Maniaplanet maps!

bobbotheclown

Post by bobbotheclown » 05 Jun 2014, 15:04

it would be great if the model importer for blocks were simplified, as it is its kind of difficult to use.

specifically a UI for it would be great.

oh and for gods sake fix the steam versions. they're all broken and stuff. you cant install title packs or anything. its really bad.
roughly translated: the book of the dead.

spikeballthehedgehog

Post by spikeballthehedgehog » 05 Jun 2014, 22:56

*Ahem*
My Wishlist (In no particular order)
1. AMD Mantle Support
2. Nvidia GameStream Support
3. Nvidia 3D Vision Support
4. Nvidia TXAA Support
5. Nvidia PhysX Support
6. AMD TrueAudio Support
7. Multi-Monitor Support
8. DirectX 11/12 Support
9. In-Game Benchmarking
10. More Blocks in all Enviros
11. Better Twitch Streaming Support
12. Utilization of faster memory
13. Unification of older TMF accounts
14. Possible Profile Support for Asus' Sonic Radar
15. Better SLI/CFX Scaling
16. Old Interface across ALL titles
17. Better management of Title Packs
18. Better Stability
19. SteamOS Support

Edit!

That is all
Last edited by spikeballthehedgehog on 06 Jun 2014, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.

Fadden

Post by Fadden » 06 Jun 2014, 08:44

1. Trackmania United title :D (or 6 titles, one per environment)
Elle est où la poulette ?
[url=htp://forumrocket.forumactif.fr]Team Rocket[/url]

jhs

Post by jhs » 06 Jun 2014, 11:56

RamCUP2000 wrote:#1: Complete translations (not semi-english)
#2: New chat function show all friends

post scriptum:
Regards to Hylis from sQs Kuby
Good points !! :thumbsup:

kana00

Post by kana00 » 08 Jun 2014, 19:04

Bonjour, je suis Kana, un obstalceur attentif aux besoins de la communauté.

Nous aimerions, avoir un scpite obstalce avec les respowns instantanés (celui que vous avez donné à Godo) avec 2 ajouts importants.
c'est d’ailleurs pour ces 2 raisons que ce scripte a été actuellement enlevé du serveur SSM Obstalce.

1) il faudrait pouvoir ravoir instantanément à chacun des respown ses rockets et stamina au maximum pour ne pas attendre au moment de la réapparition qu'elle se recharge.

2) une option d'activation ou de désactivation du multi wj sur une face d'un mur. (une check Box ou un radio button sera le top :D )

(+-prioritaire) :
1) pouvoir dans l'éditeur mette les rockets illimités pour pouvoir tester ses CP où l'on veut en rockets illimitées et aussi le multi wj).

2) désactiver le progressive wj dans les paramètres du joueur, parce que, pour certain CP qui demande de prendre bcp de hauteur, il ne faut pas qu'il y ai un progressive wj.

Je tiens aussi a dire que je vous félicite pour le gors travaille de maniaplanet 3 que vous avez donne pour ce jeu.
il manque juste ces quelque petit détaille.

je vous remercie d'avoir lu ce message, et je souhaite, vraiment de tout cœur, de voir bientôt ces modifications importantes :)

(mon nom ID est kana00 si vous souhaitez me contacter dans le jeu pour le script je peu vous donnez mon Email par la voie que vous souhaitez).

TheBigMiike

Post by TheBigMiike » 08 Jun 2014, 21:22

kana00 wrote:Bonjour, je suis Kana, un obstalceur attentif aux besoins de la communauté.

Nous aimerions, avoir un scpite obstalce avec les respowns instantanés (celui que vous avez donné à Godo) avec 2 ajouts importants.
c'est d’ailleurs pour ces 2 raisons que ce scripte a été actuellement enlevé du serveur SSM Obstalce.

1) il faudrait pouvoir ravoir instantanément à chacun des respown ses rockets et stamina au maximum pour ne pas attendre au moment de la réapparition qu'elle se recharge.

2) une option d'activation ou de désactivation du multi wj sur une face d'un mur. (une check Box ou un radio button sera le top :D )

(+-prioritaire) :
1) pouvoir dans l'éditeur mette les rockets illimités pour pouvoir tester ses CP où l'on veut en rockets illimitées et aussi le multi wj).

2) désactiver le progressive wj dans les paramètres du joueur, parce que, pour certain CP qui demande de prendre bcp de hauteur, il ne faut pas qu'il y ai un progressive wj.

Je tiens aussi a dire que je vous félicite pour le gors travaille de maniaplanet 3 que vous avez donne pour ce jeu.
il manque juste ces quelque petit détaille.

je vous remercie d'avoir lu ce message, et je souhaite, vraiment de tout cœur, de voir bientôt ces modifications importantes :)

(mon nom ID est kana00 si vous souhaitez me contacter dans le jeu pour le script je peu vous donnez mon Email par la voie que vous souhaitez).
Hi i'm Kana, an obstacle player attentive to the need of players.

We want an obstacle script with instant respawns (the same script you gave to Godo) with 2 importants new things.
this is also for these 2 reasons that script was removed from the SSM Obstacle server.

1 - The ability to get back instantly our rockets and our stamina for each respawn to avoid the wait of the reload when we respawn.

2 - An option to enable or disable multi wj on a side of a wall. (A checkbox or radio button would be nice :D )

(priorities) :
1 - An option for unlimited rockets in the editor to test checkpoints with unlimited rockets and also to test the multi wj

2 - An option to disable progressive wj in the player settings because we don't want the player use progessive wj for a checkpoint which need to rise.

Congratulations for the great work you've done for ManiaPlanet 3
Thanks for reading this post and i hope these changes will be applied on the next update

(My login is kana00 if you want to send me a message ingame. I can give you my email for the script)
Image Image

NJin

Post by NJin » 08 Jun 2014, 22:09

1. Choose the Camera Speed "on" and "off" for titlepack replay background.
Computer engineering student
n-jin.eu || Facebook || Twitter || Discord: N-Jin#2809 || PC Specs: i7-8700K @4,7GHz - GTX 1080 - 32GB DDR4

TheBigMiike

Post by TheBigMiike » 09 Jun 2014, 00:03

If ManiaPlanet 3.1 corresponds to the release of the Universal Demo, then i think 3 things are important for the moment.

- Solve important issues ingame. (Not important if minor issues or not solved for the moment)
- Create a wonderful website to welcome new players and to invite them to play on ManiaPlanet : A website which explain the goal of ManiaPlanet and promote your amazing games.
- Make a beautiful interface : If you don't have enough time so make a simple interface ready to welcome new players. some peoples have suggested good things to improve the beauty of the interface.
- And after : The Universal Demo :yes:

Please Please Please Please Please, just for me :( (and maybe other players who have a bad computer), fix this : http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 14#p217914 :-3 [French]
Last edited by TheBigMiike on 09 Jun 2014, 00:11, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

novationx

Post by novationx » 09 Jun 2014, 00:06

TheBigMiike wrote:If ManiaPlanet 3.1 corresponds to the release of the Universal Demo, then i think 3 things are important for the moment.

- Solve important issues ingame.
- Create a wonderful website to welcome new players and to invite them to play on ManiaPlanet : A website which explain the goal of ManiaPlanet and promote your amazing games.
- Make a beautiful interface : If you don't have enough time so make a simple interface ready to welcome new players. some peoples have suggested good things to improve the beauty of the interface.
- And after : The Universal Demo :yes:

Please Please Please Please Please, just for me :( (and maybe other players who have a bad computer), fix this : http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 14#p217914 :-3 [French]
yes , ur actually totally right. Maybe also a tutorial.
Explain tri-laser( so people understand why they "miss" a shot ( = very important ), explain the blocks, explain stamina, explain wj.
The neverending waiting game has to stop.

Return to “Maniaplanet”