Maniaplanet 3.1 (RC5) changelog

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Xymph

Re: Maniaplanet 3.1 (RC4) changelog

Post by Xymph »

Hylis wrote:Here is the quick fix of the RC3
I think you meant 'RC4' there (first post). And thanks for the separate change notes post. :thumbsup:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
haenry
Halloween Mapper 2011

Post by haenry »

No, they made two updates today :thumbsup:
A nice person is a better person!
Did you participate in a Monthly Track Contest yet?
My Maniaplanet maps!
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

haenry wrote:No, they made two updates today
Exactly, and the RC3 changes start further down the first post at "Here is the RC3 Changelog." ;)
Compare its first section with the identical separate RC4 post.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
Omnixor
Translator
Translator

Re: Maniaplanet 3.1 (RC3) changelog

Post by Omnixor »

Hylis wrote:The MP3 Siege still exist, with many updates: gates that can not be crossed, goal/pole tag that can be hidden, number of players that are displayed, only a sound on attacker elimination, more powerful walljump et all other benefit brought from the update, including the fact that the mode joins Elite as a demo title.

New setting S_WeaponMode. It can take one of these values : 0 -> Rocket versus Laser, 1 -> select your weapon before the turn, 2 -> switch weapon during the turn. Default value is 2.
:1010
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -
shortz

Post by shortz »

Also I noticed, when you create your settings on the render mode, after the restart they got set to default settings. I dont know if its possible to add something like editable profiles for your render settings.
TMX Movie editor of the year 2012,2013,2014, 2016 & 2017
Maniagala 2013 // Trackmania² Stadium winner
NullWojtek

Post by NullWojtek »

Hylis wrote: Demo
Hopefully opening today, it will enable players to enter for 48 hours and access solo of Trackmania, all multiplayer servers as well as 3 custom titles they can install. After, it will be limited only on title with more than 100 simultaneous players for 1 hour per day.
Does this means Valley will be unlimited for demo users?
jui

Post by jui »

NullWojtek wrote:
Hopefully opening today, it will enable players to enter for 48 hours and access solo of Trackmania, all multiplayer servers as well as 3 custom titles they can install. After, it will be limited only on title with more than 100 simultaneous players for 1 hour per day.
Yes all titles, including Valley. See bottom of this thread http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 30#p220160. I asked the same question :)
NullWojtek

Post by NullWojtek »

jui wrote:
NullWojtek wrote:
Yes all titles, including Valley. See bottom of this thread http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 30#p220160. I asked the same question :)
This is great. It means TM and SM will be either more free or there will be more users. Seems this is update I was waiting for. Hylis, first time I am 100% impressed and 0% disappointed.
TGYoshi

Re: Maniaplanet 3.1 (RC3) changelog

Post by TGYoshi »

toffe wrote:
Hylis wrote: Embedded items
You can now add custom items embeded in the map (experimental tools) if using the title material and with a limit of 150k in total on the map (50K was really too small)
Nice!! But it's not working for me (or I am doing something wrong).
When I want to save my map with the experimental embeded on I get the following warning:

Thanks,
Toffe
(Pssst, read the error, the object uses non-default textures)

Object embedding doesn't seem to work at all for me anyway, even with valid objects...
=3
mvv0105

Post by mvv0105 »

When i try download "Minimalize" Title Pack...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6iitbdbg16k2n ... -41-19.png

Now title saved on Dropbox, where problem?

Return to “Maniaplanet”