Maniaplanet, a new adventure

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

w1lla

Re: Maniaplanet, a new adventure

Post by w1lla »

Indeed its not much. but i can recall that on the playstation store DLC are around the 5 euros so it aint much in 4 years.
TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

MB: MSI 970A-G46
Processor: AMD FX-6300 3500 mHz
RAM Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Video: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
KB: Logitech G510s
Mouse: Logitech G300s
Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs
ionian

Post by ionian »

mammbos wrote:nice idea but won't it come a bit to expensive to users? especially 15 env. even if you sell each one for 5 euros it will go to 75 euros overall :(
You wouldn't have to buy them all, and considering it will take time to release them it will not seem like such a big spend.

I also think that we will be very lucky if they are just 5 euros a pack - I expect them to be mkore expensive than that!
Image | dr.ionianá…• | Digital Racers Forum
w1lla

Post by w1lla »

it might happen that the environment updates will become first demo's and if you want to continue with them you wil have to buy the environments. Thats a more plausible thing to do.
TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs
mammbos

Post by mammbos »

wouldn't have to buy them all????... are you serious :P:P:P of course i have to buy the all !!!
as i said later in for years i will definatelly afford the money for all env so np :)
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

15 environments is a long term goal that we may never be able to reach.

A more comfortable scenario is 3 environments per year. One for each game. Do it will take time before you have many environments in TM2 for example. Until then, you have block import or envmix on United :lol:
mammbos

Post by mammbos »

Hylis wrote:15 environments is a long term goal that we may never be able to reach.

A more comfortable scenario is 3 environments per year. One for each game. Do it will take time before you have many environments in TM2 for example. Until then, you have block import or envmix on United :lol:

heheheh. i hope envmix will be possible in tm2 as well :)
Zooz

Post by Zooz »

Hylis wrote:15 environments is a long term goal that we may never be able to reach.

Ok that's a pretty long time! Only one environment for a whole year... I got bored of Stadium faster than that! :mrgreen:
I guess TMU won't lose popularity so quickly then...

edit: Of course the custom block thing is a wildcard. Could be bad, or could be good and make the game more replayable.
Last edited by Zooz on 15 Jun 2010, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.
Image [CMC]Zooz | tracks - team - youtubes - ET competitions
Makikou

Post by Makikou »

Well, since youre laughing, im taking it youre not so serious then, haha :mrgreen:
TMUF Profile name: mikoz
Insomnia

Post by Insomnia »

Insomnia wrote:Another question: We heard, MP will unite the community of all three games/genres. But how united are the games itself, so to bring it to the point:
Will it be possible to create game servers with TM2, QM and SM maps on it at the same time? (so switching game modes between the maps, like environments, time attack mode or deathmatch mode with time limit assumed))
Florent? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
w1lla

Post by w1lla »

hopefully as insomnia states that might be a good feature. Play different kind of genres in a point of view ingame.
TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs

Return to “Maniaplanet”