Multiplayer Beta- We have a date!

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

xxluke

Re: Multiplayer Beta- We have a date!

Post by xxluke »

And you will be able to buy the game for coppers? ;)
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Post by jonthekiller »

xxluke wrote:And you will be able to buy the game for coppers? ;)
I think no ;)
Chris92
Translator
Translator

Post by Chris92 »

God damned, I'm on gamescom at that date, but be sure I'll definitely will buy that game!
Check out my Personal Twitter account!
l0wGameR

Post by l0wGameR »

Hey thanks Nadeo for this nice answers :)

It will be great if i can buy TM² with PaySafeCard! :1010
But i want this Game as Promo for invite in the open beta becouse i want to help to make this Game Better and more EPIC !!!!!

THX to the complete NADEO-Team for next generation TM :)
taok

Post by taok »

i will be there too annki! :yes:
BobJustBob

Post by BobJustBob »

Hylis wrote:Only one thing annoys me a here. If, finally, we spend the work required to overcome the first point and decide that it is better for consumer, finally, to go with the second ones, it means that we may try to put Maniaplanet on Steam. At this moment, if you bought the title outside but would like it to be included in your library, you would have to buy it again. We know people do this, especially when prices are low. We could say it is good for us, but I don't really like it. The right solution would be for Steam to "sell" only the integration in the library, corresponding to the effective revenu they would like from it. They are able to sell lot of games at very low price, so it may means that it could be a reasonnable price, even if it is always a balance of everything that defines a price policy.

So, if you really want it on Steam, I can suggest to wait of either see a change in their policy, so you can feel secure to buy it outside of it today or to wait to see if we go on it and all I can say to help is that if it happens, it is very likely to be next year.
I'm sad to hear that but thanks for the definite answer. However, if you do eventually end up on Steam it may not be necessary to make people buy it again. Several games (e.g. Space Pirates and Zombies, AI War, World Of Goo, Atom Zombie Smasher) have been added to Steam after they were available elsewhere and the develpers were able to make all the CD keys for existing copies ready for activation on Steam. That is, people who bought the game direct from the developers could take their CD key (or get a new Steam-specific key sent to them) and enter it into Steam and then they'd also have a copy of the game tied to their Steam account without having to purchase it again.

I'm not sure if Valve has a process for that sort of thing or if it's handled on a per-case basis, but do you think something like that is possible if you end up on Steam? It would make the Steam faithful such as myself feel much more secure in a purchase.
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

BobJustBob wrote:That is, people who bought the game direct from the developers could take their CD key (or get a new Steam-specific key sent to them) and enter it into Steam and then they'd also have a copy of the game tied to their Steam account without having to purchase it again.

I'm not sure if Valve has a process for that sort of thing or if it's handled on a per-case basis, but do you think something like that is possible if you end up on Steam?
if they can do this, and if we decide to go on Steam, we would try to do go that way.
Bara

Post by Bara »

^that's typicall steam.
Oh and I'll be in as promised... will be there on August 19th as my current Laptop would go *booom* when starting the game.
Xbody

Post by Xbody »

I hope that I will see on 17th August.^^
mistertl
Translator
Translator

Post by mistertl »

Which payment methods will be available at August 17th? Paypal, credit card?
OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k @ 4,2 GHz | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 |
MB: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | HDD(s): Crucial MX100 512 GB, WD Caviar Black 7200 rpm 500 GB | Sound: Realtek ALC1220

Return to “Maniaplanet”