Multiplayer Beta- We have a date!

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Re: Multiplayer Beta- We have a date!

Post by jonthekiller »

19.99€
Cerovan

Post by Cerovan »

There is also few questions where Hylis answers :
1. Will there be an offer of TrackMania 2 Canyon for coppers?
No. Coppers will stay for TrackMania 1. They can be still useful from a strange and indirect way later, but you need to wait for this, because I am not sure we will do it.

2. Will the Beta User keep their account even if the final game is released.
Yes, but the question is which account? I will tell in the upcoming days to the beta testers the procedure. Rest assured that if you have a login that you like at the moment, we will do our best so you can keep it.

1. Is there any planed release date for the Final Version so far?
As far as I know, it is still september the best information given. There is one internally, but even the members of the team do not know it ^_^ they don't want because otherwise we always finish the day before (and I don't know how, but it always end up like that anyway) And it can still be changed. Since we are digital, it is really easy to pick the date when it is done ^_^ The closer we will be, the better it will be to announce it.

2. On the maniaplanet blog it says "$24,99 / £19,99". Isn't their no information about the € price so far?
On the french version, it is said 19€99. I am aware that it is a little less while usually it is a little more. I think it is better than to make price that change everyday with currency conversion.

3. What will TrackMania 2 Canyon cost if i don't take the pre-order version?
The same price. I would like the price to stay as stable as possible. It is used to generate impulse buy, but I would like to see players confortable with the idea to buy it anytime. I can not guarantee that, off course, but this is what I prefer today. I know about promotions and I was not behind the recent one on Steam for exemple. If you bought our game the week before, and then you see 75% off, I am not sure it is always cool for the guy who paid more. But maybe we will have to do it one day to make much more people in. It is a strange answer, but we live in a strange world

Thanks Metoxys
I was in a meeting here ^_^
Online Programmer & Meme Master ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Access to your Player Page

You have troubles, please contact the Ubisoft Support

Maniaplanet Documentation (Editors, Scripting, Title Pack, etc...)
uebersoldier

Post by uebersoldier »

Can I buy TM² with a normal bank transfer, or do I get me a credit card?
Annki

Post by Annki »

ionian wrote:
Annki wrote:We’ve never been that close to the launch and it is time for us to go even faster : may the red booster be with us!
Just a small english correction: "We’ve never been that close to the launch" means that the launch is unlikely to ever come; you should correct this to:
"We’ve never been closer to the launch..."

:yes:
Thanks for the tips Ionian! I do like learning something new every day :yes:
Annki

Post by Annki »

onkelz_chris wrote:God damned, I'm on gamescom at that date, but be sure I'll definitely will buy that game!
Great to read that you'll be at GamesCom. Make sure that you, and all of the other players being there too, stop by ESL booth : Jeryo, MrBob and myself will be delighted to see you there. And do not miss the numerous TrackMania² Canyon tournaments we will organize all show long!
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Post by jonthekiller »

Annki wrote:
onkelz_chris wrote:God damned, I'm on gamescom at that date, but be sure I'll definitely will buy that game!
Great to read that you'll be at GamesCom. Make sure that you, and all of the other players being there too, stop by ESL booth : Jeryo, MrBob and myself will be delighted to see you there. And do not miss the numerous TrackMania² Canyon tournaments we will organize all show long!
I will go to the Gamescom too for win all tournaments :mrgreen:
Annki

Post by Annki »

Thank you all for your warm welcome of the news regarding the multiplayer beta and the game prepurchase! It is great to read that so many of you will be joigning us online as early as August 17th. We just can't wait! It is making our day or should I say it is making our dayS :thx: until then. We're working very hard towards this multiplayer beta but you are all making it so much worth it! :gotcha:
elitechris

Post by elitechris »

I also think I will do the same.

ManiaPlanet Forever!
enV

Post by enV »

So will we be able to prepurchase before the 17th and predownload before the 17th? The reason why im asking is because my internet is slow and will take forever to dlownload.
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Post by jonthekiller »

No, the prepurchase begin the 17th August.

Return to “Maniaplanet”