Planets

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

endbase

Re: Planets

Post by endbase »

kripkee wrote:
Hylis wrote:[...]
So, this money is likely to be taken from global inflation. The question is to know if the interest rates will be higher or lower than it. If the negative interest rates are now something new, it's also likely that it could happen and it will prevent the most rich people to stay the most rich people without doing anything. I am not surprised that we have messages from the rich people here, and I think that the Economical Points are a good balance for such a 'sacrifice' since it makes them the winners of the economical system. And I don't think it should stay only as 'winners' but it could be link to some noble status to be respected by others. To have or to be, that is the question.
I try to be fair, but what is the meaning of "rich" with planets incl. "global inflation" ? What is the difference if someone has 5.000 Planets or 500.000 Planets? Is there a future thing which we don't know for the moment?^^
I'm not realy sure but I have noticed that along the way there must be a change in the tax rate the past few months I'm losing more planets then before ! It looks that way, maybe I'm wrong but Nadeo could give the final answer too what the stategy is for now and the future !

Regarding Base
Palteza

Post by Palteza »

Guys what can you do with planets ? I have tones of planets but i don"t find any cool or proper way to use them (i don't want to build a super high ranked server, or whatever).

It will end like we'll offer them to people in our competitions so they can come here to ask what to do with planets :lol:

Maybe i dunnow a cool and useful way to spend all these planets, who knows :idea: :!:
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

- Donate them at your favourite servers ;)
- Buy cars
- Buy horns
- Buy avatars
- Buy Maps
- Create a tag for your profile (Bronze - 1000(i think) | silver - 5000 | gold - 10000)

Anyway nobody uses them really, because you can download the most mods and cars on maniapark without selling planets.

Or spend it to the charity-project by wawawawu, but I don't know the exactly name now
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
maxi031

Post by maxi031 »

Buy my tank xD.
My specs:
MOBO: MB AM3+ 970 Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
CPU: AM3+ AMD FX-8320E
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX750-Ti ASUS 2GB DDR5
RAM: DDR3 8GB 1866MHz Kingston HyperX
SSD: SATA3 120gb SanDisk
TY MICMO
Alexey85

Post by Alexey85 »

Buy additional friend slots and title slots.
oiram456

Post by oiram456 »

Additional Friend Slots, Title Slots and Tags are the only useful things i can think of (for me personally).

And Tags are a very cool prize for cups, we use them since a long time in the RPG community in cups and they are a good way to keep track of the achievements players reached in the past (like builder for cup x, Winner of Hunting cup, etc)
Last edited by oiram456 on 05 Jul 2016, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Palteza

Post by Palteza »

Thanks guys.
But yeah nothing new to me unfortunately :(

Well we are on a game so nothing can't be literrally "useful" (hopefully), but that's a shame there is no real utility when you are rich on this game, or not even rich, many guys don't know what to do with this. This kind of "usefulness" with the money would be hard to create since we basically drive cars :mrgreen: , that's hard to find an economy, but that would be fun to find something else to do with it in the (far) future.

So yeah i guess we'll continue to offer tags in our competitions, and do massive donations in some events too ... be prepared :D

edit: i should have precised that my "tons of planets", i mean almost 3 millions, so yeah tags and stuff are nice but ... :mrgreen:
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

You can spend it me also xD :thumbsup:
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
Vrba

Post by Vrba »

Figured a TMUF planet system is better. 50 planets per game. Otherwise it's impossible to get a decent amount.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K 4.20GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Strix OC
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B250F Gaming
PSU: Corsair CS550M Modular 80+ Gold
RAM: 16GB HyperX FURY DDR4-2666
SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2.5"
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

[Selfish!] Donate them to the SmurfsCups! Donations are always welcome here, so we can keep on making cups for the community! :thx: [Selfish!]

Funny thing is that I do play this game for 4 years now, bought all 4 games +smurfsaccounts lol to get as many planets as possible, winning some planets in competitions sometimes and yet I still can't get enough for all my needs. :lol:
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server

Return to “Maniaplanet”