Planets

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Coshank90

Re: Planets

Post by Coshank90 »

-Host Instead of making the host ranked only by number of players, we will create various level of hosting: 0, 10, 100, 1000 and maybe more planets per day. Server will then be sorted: 1/difficiculty 2/host rank 3/number of players. You can still host at 0 per day, no trouble about that. The goal is to enable a host that want to be more known and maybe offer other services than quantity of players to be able to be better ranked in the servers list. Or if a server wants more attention for some days, he can simply spend some planets to acquire it.
Where can I do this?
jimllfixit13

Post by jimllfixit13 »

as time has gone on, it's making a lot more sense now with the alterations and updates you have done to the system :thumbsup:
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

mrmim wrote:Is there any lower limit in personal fortune, to when the monthly tax stops?

Because all the work we put in, to make the planets, are slowly demotivating you, when you loose a xx% of your total amount of planets each month at tax day.

For myself, I paid over 500.000+ planets in tax. just in 1 year! And much more in the lifespan of tm2. Because it calculates of total amount, and not as in tmnu/real life, pr. transaction/buy.
It's allmost like rent at the moment. And it goes on untill you dont got any planets left :S

Sry for all the talk, and negativity. I just miss the old system, where you paid 10-15% tax, pr transaction, and not a huge and unknown amount each month, untill there's nothing left.
+1

I lose each month ~20k+ Planets incl. the planets from each serverlogin and for each registed ladder. It's completly useless to host a Manialinks, because Maniaplanet just show 1 of XX ads for Manialinks [...]
killer606

Post by killer606 »

kripkee wrote:
mrmim wrote:Is there any lower limit in personal fortune, to when the monthly tax stops?

Because all the work we put in, to make the planets, are slowly demotivating you, when you loose a xx% of your total amount of planets each month at tax day.

For myself, I paid over 500.000+ planets in tax. just in 1 year! And much more in the lifespan of tm2. Because it calculates of total amount, and not as in tmnu/real life, pr. transaction/buy.
It's allmost like rent at the moment. And it goes on untill you dont got any planets left :S

Sry for all the talk, and negativity. I just miss the old system, where you paid 10-15% tax, pr transaction, and not a huge and unknown amount each month, untill there's nothing left.
+1

I lose each month ~20k+ Planets incl. the planets from each serverlogin and for each registed ladder. It's completly useless to host a Manialinks, because Maniaplanet just show 1 of XX ads for Manialinks [...]
Same here.... Thats too much :0010
meuh21

Post by meuh21 »

Maniaplanet is really a pionner. Because now it is the same in the real life with european negative interest : http://www.bloombergview.com/quicktake/ ... rest-rates
Rots
Translator
Translator

Post by Rots »

Same here... It's 5 months my manialink is down and i've gone from 200k five months ago to 80k. I can't even pay a ladered server... I only made a couple donations for an amount of 20k both... So much tax makes me don't want to donate anymore in case I had to pay a ranked server...

Also, where is this?
Hylis wrote:5. Determine a ranking, per region and like the solo and ladder, of the accumulated economical points
I'm sure i'm in top 10.
TrackMania Original brought me here... Here I am since 2006
killer606

Post by killer606 »

Rots wrote:Same here... It's 5 months my manialink is down and i've gone from 200k five months ago to 80k. I can't even pay a ladered server... I only made a couple donations for an amount of 20k both... So much tax makes me don't want to donate anymore in case I had to pay a ranked server...

Also, where is this?
Hylis wrote:5. Determine a ranking, per region and like the solo and ladder, of the accumulated economical points
I'm sure i'm in top 10.
I dont think that you are in Top10 :mrgreen:
But Indeed thats to much what we lose each month... :|
Rots
Translator
Translator

Post by Rots »

Sometimes I had more than 500k on my account... donations, servers, team mates tags etc and over the months I still had incomes... I'm sure I moved around 1 or 2 million planets... Enough (I guess) to be on that top :D :lol: Where are my eco points? :D
TrackMania Original brought me here... Here I am since 2006
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

I have no problem with lossing planets at all, because I do never have much more than 10k planets! :P
A few weeks ago I was done to excatly 1 planet on my acc! :roflol:
I always donate my planets to servers I like, when I have more than 10k, so if you have 500k on your account, I wonder whatfor you need that much in the first place :D
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server

Return to “Maniaplanet”