Planets

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

fastforza

Re: Planets

Post by fastforza »

steuntron wrote:If I just want to race on random servers. I dont need planets right? I just gave them all away to a server I like
No. Joining any server is free. :)
Mania Exchange - Share your maps!

ASUS Maximus IV GENE Z / i7 2600K 3.40Ghz QC / 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 / GTX 560 Ti

Need technical help for ManiaPlanet? Click here. :)
Akbalder

Post by Akbalder »

Hylis wrote:Some revenues
-Manialink between 1 and 5 per unique visitor per day (sophisticated computation)
Is it working ?
Where can we see this revenue ?
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

not yet, like online audience, maniapub and economic points with balance at the end of the month

a nice goal would be to see that for end of october up and running

at the moment, we are also giving some time for various creations and manialink to be made, so when all the system starts, there is a balance

and flood it is fun :D I would like a never ending version with score and real time evolution of the board :mrgreen:
killer606

Post by killer606 »

Hello,

my question is. When the economic ladder starts. Does it count from the start of TM2 and all income since this time will be converted or does it start for example on 31.10.2011 and every income from that moment on will be counted.

I hope you understand what I mean^.^

Regards
Mark
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

It is not the income that are counted, but the quantity of planets at the end of the month. Otherwise, you would only have to buy things from your buddy at 0% taxe and he do the same always.
Akbalder

Post by Akbalder »

Is it still planed for the end of this month ?
There's only a few days left. :twisted:
om23

Post by om23 »

is it still planed for this year?
there are only a few months left :yes:
═╦═╔╦╗LAN-Party »»» :pil :pop: :pil
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

Yes, it will be in test phases along the ShootMania alpha ones that are still planned for this month.

It is very long and demanding for the team.
om23

Post by om23 »

Hylis wrote:-Manialink around 100 planets per month to keep manialink booking of name, to avoid players booking too many. One will be given by title. There are now new rules about Manialink names to enable more availability. We still have to work on a sub-domain name system to make this rule more easy.
could it be possible u make this subdomain system usable?
100 Planets for a manialink / month is ok,
but is it really needed to pay +100 each code we use on our manialinks?

:idea:
om23

Post by om23 »

Hylis wrote:Some revenues
-Daily connection 20 per title
-Monthly bonus of 20 per day in the month, per title (with or without connection)
-Solo 10 20 30 for bronze silver gold medals made with official mode, one time and per title if applicable
-Ladder 100 every 1000 points on your maximum ever per title if applicable
-Hosting around 10 per hour per player active on the server (sophisticated computation)
-Manialink between 1 and 5 per unique visitor per day (sophisticated computation)
announced over half year ago and since this
the -Daily connection 20 per title
-Solo 10 20 30 for bronze silver gold medals made with official mode, one time and per title if applicable
-Ladder 100 every 1000 points on your maximum ever per title if applicable
works,
but not the -Monthly bonus of 20 per day in the month, per title (with or without connection)
-Hosting around 10 per hour per player active on the server (sophisticated computation)
-Manialink between 1 and 5 per unique visitor per day (sophisticated computation)?

just for my understanding, u plan to test this still not working features with shootmania / maniaplanet 2.0?
thx

Return to “Maniaplanet”