Validation Code

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Validation Code

Post by Hylis »

Validation code is usually a five letters code sent to your email at registration. It is very important for your to keep this code secret, and to keep it.

It will enable you to make the significant modification on your account that you would really not like other people to do if they find your password. Most common example: send or spend planets.

We will soon setup a specific procedure to follow to get it back if you lose it, but we recommand that you write somewhere, like in your favorite TrackMania United box, the key you received when you bought the game AND this code.

See you online :thx:
rat_in_car

Re: Validation Code

Post by rat_in_car »

As I understand, when I register my account in earl beta, then Beta3 was released and my account was still active, then I buy payd Beta3 code (but not validation one) and everything goes smooth (withoud need to re-create account) then validation code is the same like before and only my game key is changed (i never received new validation code after my game key was changed)?

Other important question - that validation code is the same as "validation key" field in Dedicated Server config?
Chevron
Translator
Translator

Post by Chevron »

Is a validation code also needed if you change the e-mail? If not so then I suggest it. (If someone find your password in TM1 they just change the e-mail and the account is theirs.)
Last edited by Chevron on 20 Aug 2011, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
- You did.
- And...
- ...I didn't.
kalimerre

Post by kalimerre »

If you need to have your validation code go on http://player.maniaplanet.com/
Log with you login/password you enter to connect into TM2. Then go in Validation Code and enter your key to generate a new code.

/!\ THIS NEW CODE WON'T BE SEND BY MAIL ! YOU MUST TO WRITE IT SOMEWHERE ! /!\
Evrekse

Post by Evrekse »

Hello... i purchase succesfully the game and i downloaded also ... but you did not send me the cd key .. i send an email to the support@metaboli.com this exact email <hello i purchased the trackmania canyon 1 hour ago and you still didnt send me the email with the CD KEY ... > and the answer was <Cette notification d'+AOk-tat de remise est g+AOk-n+AOk-r+AOk-e automatiquement.
+AMk-chec de la remise aux destinataires suivants.support@metaboli.com>

The point is i do not speak france and even with a translator...
now there is more than 10 hours past from the time i purchase the game and still no email with the cdkey... the first time i bought the trackmania united everything went good...now i cant see whats wrong.. please help me as soon as possible :)
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Post by jonthekiller »

Please send a mail to : Support.maniaplanet.en@gamesplanet.com in english.
Roymietes

Post by Roymietes »

Entered the wrong email adress in the payment section.
Now I cant acces the code that was sent to the email adress (because it doesn't exist).

Was thrilled that I bought it, not so thrilled about not being able to play it:(
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Post by jonthekiller »

Roymietes wrote:Entered the wrong email adress in the payment section.
Now I cant acces the code that was sent to the email adress (because it doesn't exist).

Was thrilled that I bought it, not so thrilled about not being able to play it:(
jonthekiller wrote:Please send a mail to : Support.maniaplanet.en@gamesplanet.com in english.
:thumbsup:
MurrinMedia

Post by MurrinMedia »

I didn't receive my email with activation code either.

I've emailed support - no reply.

FRUSTRATING!
I just want to play!!
ak0s

Post by ak0s »

Same here - no activation code more than a day. I've emailed both support@ and support.maniaplanet.en@, and had no response.

Return to “Maniaplanet”