Hello Planet #7?

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Hello Planet #7?

Post by Florenzius »

Hey there,

I am just wondering, where HP7 is.. We got Hello Planet #6 in june last year, but it's already 2 months later, so.. When can we expect the developer news? :D
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
TMarc

Re: Hello Planet #7?

Post by TMarc »

I guess there won't be a "Hello Planet #7" this early since there was the developper preview blogs and the release of MP #4 ;)
It would be nice to get to know on which topics Nadeo is working now (at least after the well deserved summer holiday) :)
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

TMarc wrote: 30 Jul 2017, 22:01 I guess there won't be a "Hello Planet #7" this early since there was the developper preview blogs and the release of MP #4 ;)
It would be nice to get to know on which topics Nadeo is working now (at least after the well deserved summer holiday) :)
But at the current state of the game, which is pretty dead a the moment, it wouldn't be bad to have some news :?
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
keeth

Post by keeth »

ManiaDesign wrote: 31 Jul 2017, 01:00
TMarc wrote: 30 Jul 2017, 22:01 I guess there won't be a "Hello Planet #7" this early since there was the developper preview blogs and the release of MP #4 ;)
But at the current state of the game, which is pretty dead a the moment, it wouldn't be bad to have some news :?
I think thats the best reason to actually roll out some news
Ò enny here! find me on: YouTube
ShootMania's nr 1 Buzy, English Youtuber

Return to “Maniaplanet”