One last Update Please ! Merge all TM together

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

BestNoob

One last Update Please ! Merge all TM together

Post by BestNoob »

Please, release one last big Update for the Community and merge all TM Titles together, to keep this game alive. TM2 & Lagoon splitted the community to hardly.

I dont know the Uplay Statistics but they cant be that much Uplay isnt a liked platform.
http://store.steampowered.com/stats/
https://steamdb.info

Steam Statistics for TM Turbo:
~50K Players own this game via Steam
~2,085 highest player count same time online at all time
~40 Players same time online per day - worldwide !
~ 100 Players per day

Steam Statistics for TM Stadium:
~400K Players own this game via Steam
~1598 highest player count same time online at all time
~250 Players same time online per day - worldwide !
~1500 Players total per day

Steam Statistics for TM Nations Forever:
~2,729,092 Players own this game via Steam
~1,375 highest player count same time online at all time
~600 Players same time online per day - worldwide !
~600 Players total per day

And this Statsitics INCLUDE players who didnt bought the game (Demo) - here are all included who have this game in library and played once.
You can see TM Nations Forever is still the most popular TM Title.

Please make the Game Keys Universal. 1 Game key should unlock all TM Titles for a Player. Also TM1 United Players should be able to activate all other Titles for free. I mean its 1:1 Stadium. And why cant we activate TM United Retail Keys at Steam ?

What do you think about ? :pop:
To join my TM Servers, search for: bestnoob :thumbsup:
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Re: One last Update Please ! Merge all TM together

Post by Dommy »

Won't happen, next question please.
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
BestNoob

Post by BestNoob »

Dommy wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 10:48 Won't happen, next question please.
R.I.P. TM
:clap:
To join my TM Servers, search for: bestnoob :thumbsup:
Miss

Post by Miss »

Wait.. are you asking for a Canyon key to also give you Stadium, Valley, and Lagoon? :?

That's like buying a coffee at starbucks and expecting to also get a slice of pie, a bottle of wine, and $20 from the register. :roflol:
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
Alcator

Post by Alcator »

Miss wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 13:00 Wait.. are you asking for a Canyon key to also give you Stadium, Valley, and Lagoon? :?
No, what he's asking is Trackmania United.

You know? That really old game by an unknown studio called Nadeo, which you probably never heard about, where there were 7 friggin' environments in one unified game, which could be freely rotated on a single multiplayer server.

Sure, it cost 50 dollars - but we got 7 environments. Nowadays, that buys you Stadium (10), Canyon (20) and Valley (20). If you want Lagoon, you're out of luck. First they release Lagoon as a separate game for console peasants, and then, A YEAR LATER, they sell it to you, breaking Canyon in the process (it's been half a year, and Platform campaign still hasn't been fixed, because why should they fix their official product...)

I've tried all I have in my repertoir - asking politely. Being sarcastic. Pleading with them. Asking Ubisoft to raise some hell. Trying to draw attention to this crap on Twitter.

I honestly don't know how to get it through their "thick skulls" that their MP4 update broke Platform and that they should fix it.

The sad thing is that when they brought ManiaPlanet, some of us protested. We told them that this is a bad idea, making yet another "platform". That they should just use Steam or something. But no, they explained that this is beneficial, because this will be unifying... but then of course, someone offered extra money if they release Lagoon to consoles rather than to long-term loyal fans, and so they backpedaled on their own promises.

Merry Christmas. :-(
Miss

Post by Miss »

Having a Trackmania 2 "United" package wouldn't be bad, but if you look at Steam, this already kind of exists as a package.
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
spaii

Post by spaii »

Miss wrote: 22 Dec 2017, 23:09 but if you look at Steam, this already kind of exists as a package.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/34409/
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/34410/

Without Lagoon :?
Miss

Post by Miss »

Oh, that should probably be fixed :D
I also stream and tweet.
i7mean

Post by i7mean »

Miss wrote: 22 Dec 2017, 23:09 Having a Trackmania 2 "United" package wouldn't be bad, but if you look at Steam, this already kind of exists as a package.
That is not what he means if I understand him correctly... He's not talking about how you buy the titles, he's talking about the entire point of the Maniaplanet platform that divide games in puzzle, some of which piece are even broken (e.g. platform). And all of what he is saying in his big post is true, and may I suggest you to read it again because I don't think you understood it.
wazerti

Post by wazerti »

i7mean wrote: 23 Dec 2017, 15:50 That is not what he means if I understand him correctly... He's not talking about how you buy the titles, he's talking about the entire point of the Maniaplanet platform that divide games in puzzle, some of which piece are even broken (e.g. platform). And all of what he is saying in his big post is true, and may I suggest you to read it again because I don't think you understood it.
I completely agree... If the 4 environments of ManiaPlanet could be unified in just one game (possibility to access to enviros together and not totally separated like it is now :evil: ) it would be perfect... Like in Trackmania United Forever ofc... but Nadeo doesn't trust in this model anymore. They think separate games and break the community like a puzzle in approximately "one" game called "Maniaplanet" is a very good idea...

Since the release of MP4 I pratically stopped to play TM2, the lack of players, the bugs, even the new interface ^^ discouraged me to continue to play...

I think your idea could save Maniaplanet but it won't be realized...

Return to “Maniaplanet”