Maniaplanet

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

McBain

Re: Maniaplanet

Post by McBain »

TMarc wrote: 04 Mar 2018, 10:00 And the split of the community continues. :roll:
If all activities are happening only on discord now and those informations are not shared, that's very sad. :oops:
Isn't there a record available?

Not everyone has time to participate, and this forum loses again more interest.
Too many sources of information are killing the information!
Totally agree with you! The problem I see (again) is that a very small community this time on discord gets some insights while everybody else gets nothing. I dont think an interview on discord will be a good way for official communication. It can be only an extra service but the main communication should go on other ways. I would also love to see an outcome of the questionnary and the interpretation of the results by Nadeo. Its more than 1 months and we haven't heard anything about the outcome...
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

I belive I should add that the interview was planned and organized by me and some moderators like florenzius for example, and not by NADEO. That's why there was also no new and exclusive information of bigger value in their. Thought, there was still some intressting information and even some teasers if you read between the lines.

However I want to debilitate the criticism discord would split the community. Discord is a place where the community comes toghter in a way that was never before possible. Offical statements from NADEO as well as bug reports and other information of this kind will always stay here on the forum and thats where players will look when they're intressted. But let's be for real. The majority of the community has never visited this forum only once. Discord is a place where players comunicate with other players in the first place and there's many that I've never seen on this forum. So I don't see why discord would split the community. Much more it unites the community. Even the discord server of ShootMania - the game thats called dead by many - counts more than 400 members. :D

The forum will stay the place where NADEO gives their information from and thats why we will also add the interview here soon. ;)
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

wazerti wrote: 04 Mar 2018, 23:25
McBain wrote: 05 Mar 2018, 00:35
TMarc wrote: 04 Mar 2018, 17:08
Demented wrote: 04 Mar 2018, 15:00
I now uploaded the interview here on the forum: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43803 ;)
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Perfect, thanks :thx:
Very good questions, and (too) honests answers.
Unfortunately nothing really new.
The only thumbs up apparently is for the mesh model editor :thumbsup:
wazerti

Post by wazerti »

Thanks for uploading HYPE :D
McBain

Post by McBain »

thanks for uploading it!

@Nadeo: i wonder if there is any outcome of the survey beginning of the year? I mean the informations we have about in what direction you are going are rather ridiculous still. The only small bit of informations we got from Hypes interview. We still lack any strategy to increase player numbers. Im not interested in informations about the secret project but about the future of Maniaplanet and if there are any plans maybe based on the survey to make it more popular...
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

McBain wrote: 31 Mar 2018, 21:18 thanks for uploading it!

@Nadeo: i wonder if there is any outcome of the survey beginning of the year? I mean the informations we have about in what direction you are going are rather ridiculous still. The only small bit of informations we got from Hypes interview. We still lack any strategy to increase player numbers. Im not interested in informations about the secret project but about the future of Maniaplanet and if there are any plans maybe based on the survey to make it more popular...
:thumbsup:

Return to “Maniaplanet”