Maniaplanet

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Maniaplanet

Post by Florenzius »

Please, guys. Who said they will stop working on maniaplanet? ManiaPlanet is supposed to be the community and creators platform. So if they plan something big, e.g. TM³ or SM², it will happen ON maniaplanet.
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
Miss

Post by Miss »

adamkooo2 wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 18:22
Hylis wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 13:37We did not expected Lagoon to sell well before it's release and it was already something apart from the plan.
So, if you know you will fail, why did you relase it without changes?
Probably to "complete" the series on Maniaplanet.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

Florenzius wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 18:57 Please, guys. Who said they will stop working on maniaplanet? ManiaPlanet is supposed to be the community and creators platform. So if they plan something big, e.g. TM³ or SM², it will happen ON maniaplanet.
This is what i understood, from this:
Hylis wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 13:37 Would MP4 have been popular (I was saying 10% chances max internally) maybe it would have change our bigger plan, but the result is that we even lowered the effort, like not going to MP5 with UI etc.
When i right understood, Hylis said that there will be no MP5, cause MP4 is not popular enough. So they lowered their Effort to support MP and move on with the new Big Project. This is how i interpret this post!?

When i misunderstood this, then all i have said is revised! And i'm sorry. :oops:
When not, then not.

Greetings
null8fuenf10 :pil
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

Florenzius wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 18:57 Please, guys. Who said they will stop working on maniaplanet? ManiaPlanet is supposed to be the community and creators platform. So if they plan something big, e.g. TM³ or SM², it will happen ON maniaplanet.
Well, we can just hope :|
null8fuenf10 wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 19:05 ...
I understand it same as you, maybe hylis didn't mean it in this way, idk
/\rkady
Lars98

Post by Lars98 »

I hope not, that would be a very poor marketing choice if you ask me.
Just compare the interest between trackmania turbo and lagoon
Miss

Post by Miss »

null8fuenf10 wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 19:05
This is what i understood, from this:
Hylis wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 13:37 Would MP4 have been popular (I was saying 10% chances max internally) maybe it would have change our bigger plan, but the result is that we even lowered the effort, like not going to MP5 with UI etc.
When i right understood, Hylis said that there will be no MP5, cause MP4 is not popular enough. So they lowered their Effort to support MP and move on with the new Big Project. This is how i interpret this post!?

When i misunderstood this, then all i have said is revised! And i'm sorry. :oops:
When not, then not.

Greetings
It was said a lot that with MP5 there would be a new UI, so I think this is just saying that they're not going to have a new UI in MP5 as a result of MP4 not being super popular. Why else would it say "with UI etc"?
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
keeth

Post by keeth »

Thank you for casting a light on where Nadeo currently is on the schedule.

I’m Really looking forward to be part of Shootmania and Maniaplanet in the future and help develope the game in any way i can!

Keep working hard Nadeo! Don’t be afraid to air your thoughts and ideas to the community!

I wish you the best :)
Ò enny here! find me on: YouTube
ShootMania's nr 1 Buzy, English Youtuber
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

Please. You are a Translator and should be understand this sentences from Hylis:
Hylis wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 13:37 ... We indeed made many improvements for Maniaplanet 4 and we still intend to make some small ajustements, especially on channels. ...

...Would MP4 have been popular (I was saying 10% chances max internally) maybe it would have change our bigger plan, but the result is that we even lowered the effort, like not going to MP5 with UI etc. So, we will do what we can without slowing down the ambitious unnanounced project. ...
Can you please explain me and others who understands the same (No MP in Future), what this means?
(Sorry, but i have a problem with english Grammar, especially when in Future written. :oops: )

Greetings
i7mean

Post by i7mean »

Well i just think Hylis should answer this
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

And i thought its my bad english. :lol: But how i see, many can't really interpret this sentence.

Hylis, please tell us in clear words, have Maniaplanet a Future.

When yes will you listen to your crying child and fix this few bugs.

When no, why. And when you speculate this before, why telling always we should wait for the polished MP4?
Why not tell us, we wait until the update and then we will see if MP have a Future or not.

Greetings

Return to “Maniaplanet”