Valley download from store

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

hawkeye2012

Valley download from store

Post by hawkeye2012 »

Hi Can anyone explain why after downloading the Valley pk from the store game will not restart, get message GPU pre compiled cache is cleared due to Platform Changed. Please Use Right Pre compiled Shaders. ??. Any help would be great thx in advance, also happened when I downloaded Stadium, had to reset the pc not good.
TMarc

Re: Valley download from store

Post by TMarc »

I just had an update of Maniaplanet (about 360MB), also Valley required an update (~80MB), and it is working fine for me.
Just to tell that there is no general issue with the latest stuff.

Or asked in a different way: since how long did you not play Maniaplanet (and Valley)?
Did you not have it already installed before?
hawkeye2012

Post by hawkeye2012 »

Hi Marc yes had them all before the v4 came out, but now have to pay for them all again ?. But did have to restore my system back twice, once this has been done then all ok game plays again. Strange ? All updates work fine not a problem its downloading the game whichever one you add.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Did you use the same login as before?
Otherwise its clear that a new account lists all titles as to be purchased.
Or did you only have them as demo versions, which is not there anymore since at least half a year now, when the channels were established.
hawkeye2012

Re: Stadium and Valley download from store

Post by hawkeye2012 »

hi TMarc yes all the same info had no problem playing Maniaplanet Canyon, have a server on there. All has been OK until I visited the Store and bought Stadium and Valley, downloaded both got my player key's. Went to go back on the game and nothing game will not start, If I restore my system then I can play again but only Canyon ?. Soon as I select Stadium I can play until the computer is turned off. On restart cannot get back on to Maniaplanet, Why what am I missing, is this a Graphic Card problem even though this checks out ok, no problems. I am running a Nividia GT 610 with latest up to date drivers and never had this problem before and it is well within the game spec. Just keep getting message GPU Pre compiled cache has been cleared, Please use right Pre compiled shaders. I have read on the web that this can happen with multiple games. So how do I get over this problem.
Without having to write a load of code ???.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

It looks like some application is blocking Maniaplanet, if you can play only once.

Where exactly did you purchase the other titles?
Did you receive keys, and were you able to register them to the same Maniaplanet account where you also have Canyon working?

The gfx issue is weird.
Here a logfile from the debug version would be helpful.

It is available here: viewtopic.php?f=659&t=45018
There is also a full setup which contains all official titles, you could also try that.
hawkeye2012

Post by hawkeye2012 »

Hi TMarc many thanks for the info, have loaded the de-bug file and the http://files.v04.maniaplanet.com/setups ... _Setup.exe and pleased to say that this has cured the problem. No idea why this has happened 1st time for me so thanks again. Still very strange ?
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

I'm glad it worked finally :3
Perhaps one of the last updates has broken something in your profile or installation.
Or something else happened.
Did you recently use some system optimization tool? Registry cleaner or other?

The full setup healed it, this is like the last resort ;)

Return to “Maniaplanet”