Review of the Gamers Assembly

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Cerovan

Review of the Gamers Assembly

Post by Cerovan »

Hello everyone,

The Gamers Assembly finished a month ago and we still have fond memories from the entire weekend. Firstly, we would like to thank the Gamers Assembly staff, gamers and visitors for your help, support and the atmosphere created at the Shootmania Booth.

The Op3N ShootMania tournament was hotly contested! The combination of highly skilled gameplay and audience reaction made for a great show. We congratulate the teams that reached the finals (from first to fourth place) :
  • aAa.oldschool (sunscorcher, Winz and Raoul), champions of the Op3N tournament
  • allstars (HaRts, MoMaN and Strenx)
  • Epsilon TF2 (Mitsy, basH and Stefan)
  • Branque (skyyart, l'homme platré and OuTrag3)
A big GG to the aAa.oldschool for imposing their skill during the competition and becoming the first Op3n Shootmania Champions.

A special thanks to the “Grr” for their sportsmanship, even if they missed magic potion (don’t forget the cauldron next time!) Also thanks to ZeratoR for igniting the booth with great energy during games. But beware, we’ll beat you on the next game Glasses-Man!

Is wasn’t only ShootMania at the Gamers Assembly, TrackMania was also present with three tournaments (TrackMania Nations Forever, TrackMania United Forever and TrackMania² Canyon). All three tournaments were very close with great atmosphere. Congratulations YoYo for taking the first place on TMNF, Kaka on TMUF and Waaam on TrackMania² Canyon!

Go check the page of the results of the Gamers Assembly to see a video, photos and stats of the tournament: http://www.maniaplanet.com/en/tournamen ... 2-results/
Online Programmer & Meme Master ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Access to your Player Page

You have troubles, please contact the Ubisoft Support

Maniaplanet Documentation (Editors, Scripting, Title Pack, etc...)
SiH13

Re: Review of the Gamers Assembly

Post by SiH13 »

Grats everyone!

Will nadeo be at Gamescon?
BigBuddha

Post by BigBuddha »

SiH13 wrote:Will nadeo be at Gamescon?
Since Gamescom is in August, I definitly hope so. Maybe we even get the beta of Shootmania to play...
That would be pretty awesome :o
m4rcel

Post by m4rcel »

I personally hope that Storm will be released before the Gamescom :p
QuestMania on Gamescom ftw xD
ImageImage
oiram456

Post by oiram456 »

m4rcel wrote:I personally hope that Storm will be released before the Gamescom :p
Well, maybe Trackmania² Valley ;)
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
m4rcel

Post by m4rcel »

oiram456 wrote:
m4rcel wrote:I personally hope that Storm will be released before the Gamescom :p
Well, maybe Trackmania² Valley ;)
Ah sure, already forgot about that one coming before QM :P
ImageImage

Return to “Maniaplanet”