Multiplayer-problemen

Discussieer hier over alles wat met Trackmania 2 te maken heeft.

Moderator: Dutch Moderator

Wackemall

Re: Multiplayer-problemen

Post by Wackemall »

Used the netstat -na command and I see a list with lots of ip-numbers, but haven't got a clue if that is normal (?)
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

yeah, netstat gives many ports. you should at least see the default ManiaPlanet ports.
Hm, we need a different tool that also gives the executable that has opened the ports, I have to look for it later.

In my Config folder, there is the file Dx9Caps_NVidia_0x1200.Gbx. 0x1200 is for GTX 560 Ti.
Do you have a GBX file that starts with Dx9Caps_ ?

Are the freezes visible with the debug version as well, do they get worse?
http://files.maniaplanet.com/debug_vers ... t_logs.zip (extract to ManiaPlanet.exe folder and start this instead of ManiaPlanet.exe).
Wackemall

Post by Wackemall »

TMarc wrote:yeah, netstat gives many ports. you should at least see the default ManiaPlanet ports.
Hm, we need a different tool that also gives the executable that has opened the ports, I have to look for it later.

In my Config folder, there is the file Dx9Caps_NVidia_0x1200.Gbx. 0x1200 is for GTX 560 Ti.
Do you have a GBX file that starts with Dx9Caps_ ?

Are the freezes visible with the debug version as well, do they get worse?
http://files.maniaplanet.com/debug_vers ... t_logs.zip (extract to ManiaPlanet.exe folder and start this instead of ManiaPlanet.exe).
No, I don't have a Dx9Caps-file....at least not in the Config.-folder....I'll try the debug version....to be continued! Thanks in advance...... :thumbsup:
Wackemall

Post by Wackemall »

When using the debug-version the game freezes when trying to join a server....and I don't mean a short freeze but I have to use CTRL-ALT-DEL to quit.....
zarexz

Post by zarexz »

What do think to see/accomplish with the netstat command?

EDIT: @Wackemall, heb je nu nieuwe crashlogs?
Wackemall

Post by Wackemall »

zarexz wrote:What do think to see/accomplish with the netstat command?

EDIT: @Wackemall, heb je nu nieuwe crashlogs?
No, not a new crashlog when the game crashed the last time.....
mistertl
Translator
Translator

Post by mistertl »

Als het spel een freeze vertoond, kan je dan terug gaan naar je bureaublad en de launcher starten? Deze zou moeten detecteren dat het spel een freeze vertoond en alsnog een crashlog aanmaken met informatie voor de developers.
OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k @ 4,2 GHz | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 |
MB: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | HDD(s): Crucial MX100 512 GB, WD Caviar Black 7200 rpm 500 GB | Sound: Realtek ALC1220
bel1be

Post by bel1be »

Wackemall wrote:Hallo, ik heb veel problemen met het online spelen van TM2 Canyon....offline werkt alles perfect, maar in multiplayer heb ik last van regelmatige 'freezes'van een seconde of meer waardoor het spel eigenlijk onspeelbaar wordt....verder heb ik geen problemen met mijn Internet-verbinding (en is snel...)

Iemand hetzelfde probleem of een oplossing?
Hoor het graag!

:?:
heb al maanden hetzelfde probleem , en alles al geprobeerd
We zijn nu februari 2014 en nog niet opgelost
Al 2 maal gepost op het Engels forum , en de remarks van TMARC , ook gecontroleerd en desnoods aangepast
Let is op , als je aan het racen bent er andere spelers in de Que list zijn en of er zijn die u volgen *birtheye icoon
En of je beeld Flits of bevriest voor bijna 1 seconde als een nieuwe player inlogt op de server of uitlogt op de server
bel1be

Post by bel1be »

mistertl wrote:Als het spel een freeze vertoond, kan je dan terug gaan naar je bureaublad en de launcher starten? Deze zou moeten detecteren dat het spel een freeze vertoond en alsnog een crashlog aanmaken met informatie voor de developers.
Het beviezen van het beeld is geen crash want het game gaat gewoon verder , dus er wordt geen crash log aangemaakt

Return to “Trackmania 2”