Multiplayer-problemen

Discussieer hier over alles wat met Trackmania 2 te maken heeft.

Moderator: Dutch Moderator

zarexz

Re: Multiplayer-problemen

Post by zarexz »

TMarc wrote:this was not very nice. zulk nieuws als je niet echt helpen. :roll:
maar je probeert om het beter te maken! :?
I know, but as I said, sometimes you are just out of options. No problem.

TMarc wrote:heb je een beter idee?
I think I do yes. Put as manny logs from different people in the same post as possible.
Nadeo looks/listens to "post density" in other words "terrorrism". Only when a lot of people are shouting out loud and threaten they will never play the game again, they will do something about it. Look at what happend to everything Stadium.

TMarc wrote:alleen om te wachten is ook niet de beste oplossing.
No indeed, that's almost as silly as dusting of your fans or even worse, writing about serious shit in this stupid Dutch forum nobody important reads/understands. This is exactly why all these language/subforums are a waste of space, time and resource.

Sorry for my rant here Marc, beleive me, it's nothing personal. I'm just frustrated and ready to quit TM all together.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Agreed, the main activities are in the English sections.
But language specific subforums are there for those who don't speak English. The language moderators can translate and relay to the English forums.
You do not really want to have the native language of Nadeo only (French) :mrgreen:

Nadeo is a small team and they are much too busy to respond in detail to everything.
They have many things to work on, and still many whishes from the community are there.
So they will never be ready, I fear :|

PapyChampy recently responded to a "rant" here:
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 77#p164377

Please don't be frustrated. :thx:
I can understand you well, but I'm perhaps a bit more patient ;)
And please never forget: except for Nadeo and the big competition players, it is only a game, so nothing depends on it for us. Take it as it is: a game, a leisure time activity. No stress. Relax. 8-)

Last words:
zarexz wrote:Put as manny logs from different people in the same post as possible.
This is a very good idea and I second this fully :thumbsup:
zarexz

Post by zarexz »

TMarc wrote:You do not really want to have the native language of Nadeo only (French) :mrgreen:
I can't help it the majority of the world prefers english.
TMarc wrote:Nadeo is a small team and they are much too busy to respond in detail to everything.
They have many things to work on, and still many whishes from the community are there.
So they will never be ready, I fear :|
I'm sorry but these arn't wishes. These are none working functions.
TMarc wrote: No stress. Relax. 8-)
Relax, yeah! I'm sitting here with a huge production I'll probably never release because the promissed functionalyties will probably never work.

I've been verry patient. I've even reported very detailded screenshot and logs. The least the could do is to let me know they'll look into it. They don't even have to thank me for all the work I've done for them. But it's over now. I'm done bugreporting.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

then you give up too early :oops:
Wackemall

Post by Wackemall »

I can understand Zarexz's problem...personally I don't think someone of Nadeo will ever really dive into this problem when only a few people report it...and even so, sometimes PC-games just don't work as I have experienced over the last few years....

:cry:
Wackemall

Post by Wackemall »

LAST UPDATE: I've installed the latest driver for my GPU which came out today....or at least I received the message there was an update.
But still TM2 keeps on freezin'..... :(
mistertl
Translator
Translator

Post by mistertl »

Een heel simpel iets, maar kan je eens kijken of je Peer2Peer transfers uit kan schakelen en het daarna eens opnieuw proberen? Dit kan je doen in de Launcher onder de geavanceerde instellingen.
Kan je daar eveneens proberen om jouw up- en downloadsnelheid (onder het tabje Netwerk) naar, zeg, 20% van je totale internetsnelheid kunnen brengen?

Edit: en nog iets: heb je het probleem ook als je de Tegenstanders uitschakelt bij het online racen (via de 'O'-toets)?
OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k @ 4,2 GHz | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 |
MB: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | HDD(s): Crucial MX100 512 GB, WD Caviar Black 7200 rpm 500 GB | Sound: Realtek ALC1220
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Please delete Default.Config.Gbx and the nvidia-*.Gbx to force ManiaPlanet to create them new.
Did you also chose to reset all settings of the nVidia driver?
Can you see if there is disk activity while playing?
Wackemall

Post by Wackemall »

mistertl wrote:Een heel simpel iets, maar kan je eens kijken of je Peer2Peer transfers uit kan schakelen en het daarna eens opnieuw proberen? Dit kan je doen in de Launcher onder de geavanceerde instellingen.
Kan je daar eveneens proberen om jouw up- en downloadsnelheid (onder het tabje Netwerk) naar, zeg, 20% van je totale internetsnelheid kunnen brengen?

Edit: en nog iets: heb je het probleem ook als je de Tegenstanders uitschakelt bij het online racen (via de 'O'-toets)?
...misschien moet ik eens beginnen met dat laatste....to be continued!
Wackemall

Post by Wackemall »

mistertl wrote:Een heel simpel iets, maar kan je eens kijken of je Peer2Peer transfers uit kan schakelen en het daarna eens opnieuw proberen? Dit kan je doen in de Launcher onder de geavanceerde instellingen.

Dit helpt allemaal niets....

Return to “Trackmania 2”