TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

User avatar
SlamDunk
Translator
Translator
Posts: 79
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 14:21
Location: Finland

TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Post by SlamDunk » 26 Apr 2011, 17:29

keyboard-controlled trackmaniac since 2003

User avatar
Trackmaniack
Posts: 2137
Joined: 16 Jun 2010, 16:16
Location: Iowa City, IA
Contact:

Re: TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Post by Trackmaniack » 26 Apr 2011, 17:47

SCHWEET shots! :D Every day that goes by I get more and more excited for this game! :mrgreen:
WIP

User avatar
Omnixor
Translator
Translator
Posts: 2959
Joined: 03 Jul 2010, 17:07
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Post by Omnixor » 26 Apr 2011, 17:51

sick screens' quality, I'm enjoying the game even without playing it :D
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -

User avatar
SlamDunk
Translator
Translator
Posts: 79
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 14:21
Location: Finland

Re: TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Post by SlamDunk » 26 Apr 2011, 18:00

Still some really low-resolution textures here and there and a bunch of serious shadow glitches too but otherwise the screens are looking phenomenally good 8-)
keyboard-controlled trackmaniac since 2003

User avatar
Trackmaniack
Posts: 2137
Joined: 16 Jun 2010, 16:16
Location: Iowa City, IA
Contact:

Re: TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Post by Trackmaniack » 26 Apr 2011, 18:08

I can see some shadow glitches...but maybe that's just cuz the photographer didn't have settings turned up to "soft-shadow" level. But where exactly are you seeing aforementioned low-res textures? Personally, I think the wheels are a little flat-shaded...but beyond that, I don't see any texture issues.
WIP

Dor396
Posts: 13
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 08:03

Re: TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Post by Dor396 » 26 Apr 2011, 18:15


User avatar
kobe
Posts: 55
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 14:34

Re: TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Post by kobe » 26 Apr 2011, 18:23

SlamDunk wrote:Still some really low-resolution textures here and there and a bunch of serious shadow glitches too but otherwise the screens are looking phenomenally good 8-)
Yeah. Textures on screen 4 look awful :| I hope thats just because of low settings...
Speedhack FTW!
Trackmania.si

User avatar
Trackmaniack
Posts: 2137
Joined: 16 Jun 2010, 16:16
Location: Iowa City, IA
Contact:

Re: TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Post by Trackmaniack » 26 Apr 2011, 18:25

kobe wrote:
SlamDunk wrote:Still some really low-resolution textures here and there and a bunch of serious shadow glitches too but otherwise the screens are looking phenomenally good 8-)
Yeah. Textures on screen 4 look awful :| I hope thats just because of low settings...
:? Are we looking at the same TM2 here? LOL I think this stuff all looks hot...I honestly don't see what y'all are seein...
WIP

User avatar
kobe
Posts: 55
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 14:34

Re: TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Post by kobe » 26 Apr 2011, 18:29

Trackmaniack wrote:
kobe wrote:
SlamDunk wrote:Still some really low-resolution textures here and there and a bunch of serious shadow glitches too but otherwise the screens are looking phenomenally good 8-)
Yeah. Textures on screen 4 look awful :| I hope thats just because of low settings...
:? Are we looking at the same TM2 here? LOL I think this stuff all looks hot...I honestly don't see what y'all are seein...
Screen 4, right side, it's a tunnel or something...
Speedhack FTW!
Trackmania.si

User avatar
Ballbreaker
Posts: 6
Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:12

Re: TrackMania 2 screens and previews

Post by Ballbreaker » 26 Apr 2011, 18:30

Amazing, even love those new Checkpoints signs lol. Been quiet around TM2 for a pretty long time and now in one week only we got a teaser, 2 trailers and a bunch of kickass screenshots, thx for that :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “Trackmania 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests