To pay or not to pay (thats the question)

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

www.e-gekko.net

Re: To pay or not to pay (thats the question)

Post by www.e-gekko.net »

I hope:

- Only payable game (so we get out all fake accounts)
- 1 time pay 39€ for 3 games SM, QM, TM2 (OR F2P with Item Mall)
- Possibility to buy "Planet" (old coppers) with real money
- ITEM Mall where to buy something and support Nadeo with microtransactions (go to line 2)
- Possibility for the Official Server Admins to earn doing advertise to recruit more players

Well some ideas to get the game clean, Nadeo earn for the hard work, and players don't go away cause they earn.
:geek:
The Power System (3.1) & TPS Gaseco & TPS OS System Coder
Founder of GFCx, the biggest and Oldest Trackmania Team. The LOL King.
Cec

Post by Cec »

It is said in the centralisation topic that there will be a price to pay per environment (whatever TM, SM, or QM the environment is for)....Hylis was talking about 19,90€ as an exemple of price to pay per environment , i guess this is not far from the reality ;)
Inf-d-Cookie

Post by Inf-d-Cookie »

so he thinks we would pay 20 euro's for 15 enviroments... 20x15 = 300 euro ? O_O
No cookies were harmed while writing this post
dec

Post by dec »

Hm, I remember Hylis mentioning on TM-Forum that he did not exclude the possibility of buying the game with coppers (tho I might be wrong, if I am, someone correct me ^^), so I wonder if it will be possible? Personally I'd rather see if it would be available by cash-only, or else we'd see many fake accounts around (like Gekko suggested), but I'm just curious ;)
Cec

Post by Cec »

15 environments....with the average of 3 environments developped per year, would lead you to 5 years.....so it's "only" 60€ per year for various gaming sensations. Moreover you won't have to buy all of them, maybe one or two will satisfy you
Inf-d-Cookie

Post by Inf-d-Cookie »

Cec wrote:15 environments....with the average of 3 environments developped per year, would lead you to 5 years.....so it's "only" 60€ per year for various gaming sensations. Moreover you won't have to buy all of them, maybe one or two will satisfy you
they already have 7 and they want to make 15 BEFORE the release date... so all enviroments will come on the same day i think...
Cec

Post by Cec »

I was just guessing, as said in this example :
The price of each title will be independent. You can see it as a small addition to the game often, the goal is to continually renew the software. If you create three environments each year (one for each game), 19 € 90 per instance, it will cost you 59 € 70 per year for three different environments in addition to changes at the same time "online". And if you prefer only TM and QM ² - for example - you buy only these apps and it will be cheaper in the final.
Inf-d-Cookie

Post by Inf-d-Cookie »

hmm than i think i did read it wrong :oops:
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

Okay...so wait...tell me if I get this right. This is kinda like NSR (nitro stunt racing), right? Where you sell the first "piece" of the game for a main price...then release 'packs' later with new enviros and content for discount prices...and then have the "expanded" editions for full price for new players, yeah?
WIP
Inf-d-Cookie

Post by Inf-d-Cookie »

Trackmaniack wrote:Okay...so wait...tell me if I get this right. This is kinda like NSR (nitro stunt racing), right? Where you sell the first "piece" of the game for a main price...then release 'packs' later with new enviros and content for discount prices...and then have the "expanded" editions for full price for new players, yeah?
yeah lol i think so ;p

Return to “Trackmania 2”