Before posting here

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

Before posting here

Post by Alinoa »

Hi all :)

You should post here only wishes and suggestions that concern Trackmania 2. This means only data and TM2 environments. Thanks for making clear and understandable topic name. For example, if you want to discuss about Canyon blocks, please name your topic [Canyon block]...
Please open one thread by suggestion / wish so that we can discuss them one by one.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
timae

Re: Before posting here

Post by timae »

first i want to thank you, that you include the communiyt that much for this project! i mean, not every programmers ask what the gamers want to have, or even wishes. so i think, on this base we could become a quite awesome community, especially with bugs fixes for the future (i hope they won't be in ^____^).

so gg nadeo!
jamie_macdonald

Post by jamie_macdonald »

Yah, One of the things that attracts me to TM too timae, nice to have a "normal" approachable set of people, allthough it is not the norm, but it "should" be eh..

gg as allways ;)
DeMeP

Post by DeMeP »

I would like to have a support for the intel 3150 graphiccards. They are not strong, but you can try it once because at this time you can not start the game.
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Post by jonthekiller »

DeMeP wrote:I would like to have a support for the intel 3150 graphiccards. They are not strong, but you can try it once because at this time you can not start the game.
It's not possible, the minimum specification exist and it's a graphic card with 256 MB, Pixel Shader 2.
DeMeP

Post by DeMeP »

too bad. tmnf runs good :(
teku123456

Post by teku123456 »

Hey whats with the lens flare not showing up sometimes? :? I play on All High graphic specs and it runs excellent, but why is the lens flare not always there? Playing in valley just got a little conflicting for me :|
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

teku123456 wrote:Hey whats with the lens flare not showing up sometimes? :? I play on All High graphic specs and it runs excellent, but why is the lens flare not always there? Playing in valley just got a little conflicting for me :|
Please open a new topic.
This topic here was only the announcement for this subsection of the forum, and it should be locked. ;)

Return to “Trackmania 2”