Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

User avatar
wiidesire-2
Posts: 1131
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 22:47
Location: Germany

Re: Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Post by wiidesire-2 » 03 Jul 2013, 18:53

On the german board someone said Hylis told him via pm that it will be released 14-18
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)

User avatar
Whitestar
Posts: 169
Joined: 29 Sep 2011, 01:08

Re: Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Post by Whitestar » 03 Jul 2013, 19:01

wiidesire-2 wrote:On the german board someone said Hylis told him via pm that it will be released 14-18
CET, I assume?

User avatar
BigBuddha
Posts: 169
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 13:12
Location: Germany

Re: Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Post by BigBuddha » 03 Jul 2013, 19:13

Hylis said ca. 14 - 19 CET yesterday on the french forum: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 09#p175009

User avatar
wiidesire-2
Posts: 1131
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 22:47
Location: Germany

Re: Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Post by wiidesire-2 » 03 Jul 2013, 20:22

Even more important is the question where to buy it.

If I buy it on trackmania I will be able to add the key on steam. But can I buy it on steam and then add the key to the standalone client aswell?

This is a very important aspect for multi environments servers. I'll buy it on trackmania as I did with Canyon if no Nadeo member responses to this just to be sure that I'll be able to switch the titles without leaving the game. ^^
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)

User avatar
TMarc
Posts: 15423
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 19:10
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Post by TMarc » 03 Jul 2013, 20:43

I think it is easier to buy it outside of Steam, as you will get the key then.
If you buy inside Steam, the key won't necessarily be given, but directly registered and assigned instead.
You can assign the key tro Steam later anyways after some time.

User avatar
riolu
Posts: 1349
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 18:39
Location: Germany

Re: Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Post by riolu » 03 Jul 2013, 20:45

wiidesire-2 wrote:Even more important is the question where to buy it.

If I buy it on trackmania I will be able to add the key on steam. But can I buy it on steam and then add the key to the standalone client aswell?

This is a very important aspect for multi environments servers. I'll buy it on trackmania as I did with Canyon if no Nadeo member responses to this just to be sure that I'll be able to switch the titles without leaving the game. ^^
Yes, it's possible :thumbsup:

User avatar
Bramble
Posts: 231
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 12:03
Location: England

Re: Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Post by Bramble » 03 Jul 2013, 20:50

I imported my key for Stadium, at least.
Image [CMC]Bramble

User avatar
luftisbollentm2
Translator
Translator
Posts: 614
Joined: 25 Aug 2011, 23:01

Re: Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Post by luftisbollentm2 » 03 Jul 2013, 23:27

http://spark.tentonhammer.com/trackmani ... ly-4-steam
this is wrong info, right ?
TrackMania 2: Valley is an expansion for the previously released TrackMania 2: Canyon.
edit: i see many pages think it´s an expansion.... lol
PC: Amd x2 2500mhz 6gb ddr2 ati 5850 1024mb
best valley clip http://instagram.com/p/bTvCURtPCo/#
really show what valley is about <3

Kegulf
Posts: 122
Joined: 21 Nov 2010, 18:51

Re: Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Post by Kegulf » 04 Jul 2013, 00:09

TMarc wrote:I think it is easier to buy it outside of Steam, as you will get the key then.
If you buy inside Steam, the key won't necessarily be given, but directly registered and assigned instead.
You can assign the key tro Steam later anyways after some time.
Tmarc, you know that if you go into your Steam library, and right click a game, you can press a button that says: View CD Key (button 3 from the top), at least for all Nadeo games with a CD key.

On to an other topic, Nadeo should really release a press statement soon about who they are, and how their games works. I have seen people saying stuff like: "When Ubisoft first started Nadeo" and "each game is an expansion" and so on. It's a little sad to see that nobody knows what is the acctual case :p
WnL»Kegulf
TeamFounder of WnL


Anything code related? Be patient, I am a noob :p


My Nadeo games:
TrackMania Nations ESWC
TrackMania Nations + United Forever
TrackMania 2 Canyon
ShootMania Storm
Trackmania 2 Stadium

Gaben1337
Posts: 42
Joined: 17 Sep 2012, 10:49

Re: Valley: Screenshot/Video/Article Discussion

Post by Gaben1337 » 04 Jul 2013, 00:16

I have no more keys :cry: could someone give me one?

Post Reply

Return to “Trackmania 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests