TM2-Carpark/TM2-X?

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Trackmaniack

TM2-Carpark/TM2-X?

Post by Trackmaniack »

Hey guys...not sure if this goes here, in Maniaplanet, or in Off-Topics, since this really doesn't have anything to do with TM2 itself...but its periphery. Are there going to be domains for TM2 Carpark and TM2 Exchange? Admittedly, I haven't actually poked around the net to see if Nadeo had already put it up :oops: but the thought had crossed my mind...so, just wondering what, if any, is the progress on the situation.
WIP
wiidesire-2

Re: TM2-Carpark/TM2-X?

Post by wiidesire-2 »

Trackmaniack wrote:Hey guys...not sure if this goes here, in Maniaplanet, or in Off-Topics, since this really doesn't have anything to do with TM2 itself...but its periphery. Are there going to be domains for TM2 Carpark and TM2 Exchange? Admittedly, I haven't actually poked around the net to see if Nadeo had already put it up :oops: but the thought had crossed my mind...so, just wondering what, if any, is the progress on the situation.

In an interview and in an article I read, that you will be able to visit tm-tube carpark.. with external links ( marked red)

and blue links are in the ingame browser of tmw ( like manialinks), something like this

This functions as a internet browser. You can enter tags over a taskbar in the upper part of the screen to be connected to subdomains of other gamers, where you can test their maps or watch videos of their tracks. For this, the game directs you to the internet explorer if you call a scene web site like TM-tube, where trackmania videos can be uploaded to. Creation of fillip should be done through the sharing system. Through earned coppers, the game currency, you can add ad's on other servers to make your tracks more known.

(from Gameswelt), but it's another one, which said this with red and blue marked links^^
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)
Mandark

Post by Mandark »

About TMX, there is going to be a Mania-Exchange site.
There is also a Shootmania-Carpark but i don't know what is that for because it won't have cars (or yes?)

Both are unfinished

EDIT: Here is mania exchange
http://mania-exchange.com/
Specs
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Formula
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti
RAM: 16GB
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
banjee

Post by banjee »

here is a first look at Mania Exchange from head coder fastforza:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9094/u ... stlook.png
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

Very nice... :D Thanks guys ^_^ *eagerly awaits release day*
WIP
SadHik

Post by SadHik »

Carpark 2 and all stuffs related to 2d and 3d for maniaplanet games will go at http://www.maniapark.com/ :ugeek:
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

Trackmaniack wrote:Are there going to be domains for TM2 Carpark and TM2 Exchange? Admittedly, I haven't actually poked around the net to see if Nadeo had already put it up
Those are third-party community sites, Nadeo isn't hosting them, so it's not logical they'd be involved with their successors.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

Hmm, now that's something I didn't actually know. Thanks for the info, Xymph :)
WIP
wiidesire-2

Post by wiidesire-2 »

Xymph wrote:
Trackmaniack wrote:Are there going to be domains for TM2 Carpark and TM2 Exchange? Admittedly, I haven't actually poked around the net to see if Nadeo had already put it up
Those are third-party community sites, Nadeo isn't hosting them, so it's not logical they'd be involved with their successors.
Trackmaniack wrote:Hmm, now that's something I didn't actually know. Thanks for the info, Xymph :)
you didn't know about it, because it's wrong

Areagames:

-you can enter tags , with them you can go directly to tm-tube, tm-exchange or tm-carpark INGAME! ( this manialinks are marked blue in the game)
-external links for your browser are red marked
- you can buy advertisements for your tracks cars and so on with planets!

source:
http://www.areagames.de/artikel/detail/ ... n/113285/1

take a look at my collection thread ;)
Last edited by wiidesire-2 on 13 Jul 2011, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)
SadHik

Post by SadHik »

yep don't forget to click on the ads banner at Carpark, the website life depends on these. We actually don't really know if the server we pay for Carpark will be enough for TM2 and maniaplanet cause it's already hard to maintain with all the connections from TM1 :?

edit : wiid, i can assure you that Nadeo has nothing to do with carpark ;)

Return to “Trackmania 2”