Trackmania² Stadium Open Beta

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

eie

Re: Trackmania² Stadium Open Beta

Post by eie »

This is the bestest, most awesomest day since the release of TMNF imo, great news :D
Trackmania2 ♥
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

Well, I might ask for hundreds of players..:

Will there be any new blocs in trackmania 2 Stadium?

It still needs it because it's quite boring for an experienced stadium player and that happiness of tm2stadium won't hold long on for me.. :/

Pls new blocs!
Zell

Post by Zell »

If I buy this on Steam, can I use it with my current Maniaplanet login? I already bought TM2 Canyon and Shootmania from the Ubisoft store, so I want to keep it all on the same account.

And if yes, does this mean I can somehow redeem my Shootmania and Canyon keys on steam and download it there?
Image [CMC]Zell
Windows 7 64bit
CPU: Intel i5-3550 @ 3.3GHz | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
SSD: Cruzer M4 128GB | Display: 22" 1080p native resolution
zarexz

Post by zarexz »

Zell wrote:If I buy this on Steam, can I use it with my current Maniaplanet login? I already bought TM2 Canyon and Shootmania from the Ubisoft store, so I want to keep it all on the same account.

And if yes, does this mean I can somehow redeem my Shootmania and Canyon keys on steam and download it there?
Why don'tyou just buy it from the maniaplanet store then?
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

Soprah. hile object import is part of the Maniaplanet functions, and could help, we would like as well to do some blocks. But I can't tell if we will have some or not, and if we do, it can not be big compared to existing ones (already many!) I just wanted to say that diversity shall be there thanks to the greater ability to make custom stuff in Maniaplanet, even if it looks sometimes more constraint or managed (it is for good reasons!)
Akbalder

Post by Akbalder »

It isn't free for those who already bought a Maniaplanet game?
I would like to play on Stadium on a multi-environment server
but I'm not sure that I would pay just for Stadium. :?
_Domi

Post by _Domi »

Zell wrote:If I buy this on Steam, can I use it with my current Maniaplanet login? I already bought TM2 Canyon and Shootmania from the Ubisoft store, so I want to keep it all on the same account.

Yes, you can activate it on Steam, I just activated my Canyon code and got the game in Library :)
eie

Post by eie »

Soprah wrote:Well, I might ask for hundreds of players..:

Will there be any new blocs in trackmania 2 Stadium?

It still needs it because it's quite boring for an experienced stadium player and that happiness of tm2stadium won't hold long on for me.. :/

Pls new blocs!
I think block import will hopefully be a key replacement for the lack of new blocks, because that will essentially be new blocks ^^ Although maybe some "official" blocks would be nice too.
Trackmania2 ♥
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

Akbalder, you will be able to play with the free access then. Multiple environment servers will have to arrive with multiple environment title packs (separated ones, don't think mixenv ^^) Like I said already, it has been designed to be feasible but will have to be done when it is in the right position of the priority list. You can easily understand that the priority was more for a second environment first. Thanks.
Zell

Post by Zell »

_Domi wrote:

Yes, you can activate it on Steam, I just activated my Canyon code and got the game in Library :)
Oooh sweet!!
Image [CMC]Zell
Windows 7 64bit
CPU: Intel i5-3550 @ 3.3GHz | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
SSD: Cruzer M4 128GB | Display: 22" 1080p native resolution

Return to “Trackmania 2”