Cheater in Official Mode

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

riolu

Re: Cheater in Official Mode

Post by riolu » 01 Feb 2013, 15:16

As he cheated for the second time now, I'd like to see his account banned for that :roll:

Smigles

Post by Smigles » 01 Feb 2013, 21:46

Who cares about silly lil nadeo tracks and solo mode. The game is dead online, that should be a MUCH bigger concern.

HVFlateric

Post by HVFlateric » 02 Feb 2013, 03:56

According to who?

What times of day are you playing at. I generally have to line up in the que to get in game more often than not.

I would hardly ever say it is dead though. Christmas eve perhaps, but even then there were a number of people playing on many servers.

flidd

Post by flidd » 02 Feb 2013, 08:02

I'd disagree with the "dead online" comment. I usually have to wait in the queue to get racing.

riolu

Post by riolu » 02 Feb 2013, 13:49

Smigles wrote:Who cares about silly lil nadeo tracks and solo mode.
I do, as the solo mode was a big part of TM since TMO and it should be in future TM games as well.

zarexz

Post by zarexz » 02 Feb 2013, 14:04

acceleracer_01 wrote:I do, as the solo mode was a big part of TM since TMO and it should be in future TM games as well.
Although it's derailing the topic a bit, I must agree to that and I'm also hoping for a new StarTrack project for TM²
Most fun I've ever had, StarTrack in Solo mode. :thumbsup:

skalamanga

Cheaters?

Post by skalamanga » 08 Feb 2013, 01:56

So I logged in to Maniaplanet tonight to see if any of my recently reconverted planets had been taken and lo and behold 1500 or so planets had been taken even though the message said I had received 77 planets. this economic balance thing baffles me.

Anyhoo I digress. Then I noticed I had lost over 120,000 SP. Now my SP has been in steady decline for many moons, normally 5 to 10,000 a day/week. However tonight it was a massive drop. So I checked a few tracks that I have a lot of SP on and sure enough the top tens have been over run with cheaters. I dunno if it's a bug though coz when you check a replay the time is normal and nothing out of the ordinary but the officcial record is in some cases 10 seconds quicker.

Another thing is that a lot of the names in the top 10's seem to from "nadeosever11", "nadeoserver 13" and so on and the ones that aren't are clearly cheated times by a mile. I guess it was only a matter of time before it happened. Is anything going be done to combat this?

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I can never find relevant threads before I post :pil

Alinoa
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Alinoa » 08 Feb 2013, 15:32

Yes we are working on fixing this, sorry for any inconvenient caused :oops:
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

wiidesire-2

Post by wiidesire-2 » 08 Feb 2013, 17:40

acceleracer_01 wrote:
Smigles wrote:Who cares about silly lil nadeo tracks and solo mode.
was a big part of TM since TMO and it should be in future TM games as well

that's the reason why Nadeo invented the glorious timer, which makes the Singleplayer much more attractive for everyone, espically for normal gamers, who don't play a game 3 hours a day and who can't wait 5 minutes for their next offical time ;)
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)

iamadv8

Post by iamadv8 » 08 Feb 2013, 18:13

Alinoa wrote:Yes we are working on fixing this, sorry for any inconvenient caused :oops:
Still not fixed
I have lost few (but "sweated") points too :teub: surely on B03, but maybe also in others.

Return to “Trackmania 2”