I think that most of you are knowing of the current event: the TrackMania's 10th anniversary.
10 years of TrackMania, it's also 10 years of active community, videos, maps, mutual helping.
Firstly, I wish a good birthday to TM and I thank from the deep of my hearth Nadeo for having always done good games and to be listening players.
In order to come back on the topic, do you know what rhymes with 10 years? So let's stop the suspense, I officially announce you the opening of my all new project
Since the beginning of TrackMania, a lot of projects with the aim of gathering a large number of replays have taken place. Only one of them had successfully reached the vertiginous number of 10.000 replays, by Sibbehasse. (I invite you to see his video) My goal is to reach again this number or even exceed it. In order to do this, I count on you, members of the community.
The originality of this project is that you can use the vehicle of your choice. Valley, Stadium or Canyon.
How to do? It's easy: if you want to run on a Stadium map with the Canyon car, you have just to open the Stadium title, close it, then open the Canyon title and open the map. The same applies for any other vehicle type. Easy, isn't it?
How the project will take place?
Firstly, the players will send their replays then these replays will be mounted in the MediaTracker. Once the video-editing finished, the clips will be exported in videos then mounted another time in a video-editing software. And finally, all on Youtube.
What a interesting question!
Below some screenshots of the map:
Once that you're at the bottom of the start, go where you want! Left, half-turn, forward...
Explore the map in the two minutes given!
The download is at the topic's end. Read the whole of it, don't miss anything!
Current WR: 14.65 by WTCYoStunt12
Rules for the replays submission
Please respect the following rules in order to facilitate me the task.
- All your replays have to last two minutes or less. Logically without hack, it's impossible to do less than 14 seconds. They all must be complete, that is to say end with the finish block.
- Use 2D skins! 3D skins will not be shown and will be replaced by a basic one. You can use 10th anniversary skins.
- All your replays (.Replay.Gbx) must be sent in a .zip / .rar / .7z archive.
- In function of vehicle types that you have used, create directory corresponding: place your Stadium replays in a directory named "Stadium", Canyon in a directory name "Canyon" and Valley in a directory named "Valley".
- Include in this archive a .txt / .rtf text file where you will write all the following information:
- Number of replays in the archive
- Youtube channel / Twitter account / Facebook page (optionnal)
- What types of vehicle used
- A little encouragement word (optionnal)
Or, download the prepared archive here.
I will refuse all the archives that are not respecting the above rules because that would give me hours of research and storage.
For the skins, are only accepted the 2D in order to keep the TrackMania's basic models. Eventually, I accept 3D models from older TrackMania games if they're working. (Bay, Rally, Island, etc.)
Keep attention to respect the above rule because changing skins for 10.000 people should be little longer. See?
Where send your replays?
Send them at the following address: email@example.com
Either in attachment or a download link like Mega or MediaFire.
You can also you replays in download links in private message on this forum.
In the two cases, name your message : 10k - yourusername
yourusername is to replace by your username. So that's it. I'm sure that I will have two or three people that will write yourusername by idiocy or just in order to troll me.
You want to join?
Nothing easier. Follow these steps:
- Write a little message in this topic in order to inform me of you participation (optional)
- Download the map.
- Save it in the maps' directory (normally Documents\ManiaPlanet\Maps).
- Don't forget to save you replays! It would be a pity to do good times and not save them.
- Respect the rules stated above
You want to lend a strong hand?
If you're video maker, musician, if you have a i7 OC, 4-way SLI GTX Titan OC and 16Go of RAM, or if wish simply suggest a free of rights music idea, don't hesitate to propose yourself. I remain open to any idea or help.
Follow the project
Join now the facebook page!
Follow me on twitter!
Subscribe to my Youtube channel !
Don't hesitate to send comments, suggestions, etc.
PS: The message is gonna be corrected. TMarc, feel free to edit it