Moon Project

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

meuh21

Re: Moon Project : WWG We Want Gravity please ;)

Post by meuh21 » 29 Apr 2015, 09:11

OS : Windows 7 Édition Familiale Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX 11
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

Lorisa

Post by Lorisa » 29 Apr 2015, 10:54

Quite a strange vehicle model, very similar to the tractor. For me, this is not the best choice for TM2. I believe that this model can be worked out much better than the existing one.

For example:

Image Image

http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/moses ... ccess.html

More?

meuh21

Post by meuh21 » 29 Apr 2015, 13:26

Because we will not only explore but also race on the moon, the Moon official vehicle will be different (you can have a look at th first video ;) ). But in TM you can build your own car or find a nice one in Maniapark. So we'll see what will happen in the future ;) Maybe a Moon vehicle category (depends on creators) :pop:

Bonus :
OS : Windows 7 Édition Familiale Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX 11
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

Lorisa

Post by Lorisa » 29 Apr 2015, 15:04

meuh21 wrote:Because we will not only explore but also race on the moon, the Moon official vehicle will be different (you can have a look at th first video ;) ). But in TM you can build your own car or find a nice one in Maniapark. So we'll see what will happen in the future ;) Maybe a Moon vehicle category (depends on creators) :pop:
Yes, of course I understand that. I seriously do not want to disappoint you, but I can predict what will happen on the game in the near future, from the Nadeo viewpoint.

1. Access to gravity - no.
2. The new environment - no.
3. The new car - no.
4. Power up Shootmania. - Yes.
5. Gravity form shootmania - yes. (or not, I'm not sure).
6. new update interface - maybe 20/50.
7. small updates something there, it is unclear what exactly. o_0'
8. Lagoon? - No. :mrgreen:

I think enough for today. I hope that not too upset for you.

Cheer up! :thx:

wooloo

Post by wooloo » 29 Apr 2015, 16:03

Lorisa wrote:
meuh21 wrote:Because we will not only explore but also race on the moon, the Moon official vehicle will be different (you can have a look at th first video ;) ). But in TM you can build your own car or find a nice one in Maniapark. So we'll see what will happen in the future ;) Maybe a Moon vehicle category (depends on creators) :pop:
Yes, of course I understand that. I seriously do not want to disappoint you, but I can predict what will happen on the game in the near future, from the Nadeo viewpoint.

1. Access to gravity - no.
2. The new environment - no.
3. The new car - no.
4. Power up Shootmania. - Yes.
5. Gravity form shootmania - yes. (or not, I'm not sure).
6. new update interface - maybe 20/50.
7. small updates something there, it is unclear what exactly. o_0'
8. Lagoon? - No. :mrgreen:

I think enough for today. I hope that not too upset for you.

Cheer up! :thx:
My point of view:
1. Access to gravity - yes, after some other updates.
2. The new environment - yes.
3. The new car - if they release an enviroment I am pretty sure they will release an new car too.
4. Power up Shootmania. - no idea and I don't really mind. ^^
5. Gravity form shootmania - no.
6. new update interface - let's see...
7. small updates - yes.
8. Lagoon? - ofc YES. Lagoon will come for sure.

Cheers!
orbiting around maniaplanet

acceleracer_01

Post by acceleracer_01 » 29 Apr 2015, 16:52

I wonder where your sudden negativity comes from, Lorisa. First you've been praising how great Nadeo is and how many possibilites there are to customize stuff in ManiaPlanet, literally spamming around new and fresh ideas for this game, and now you're being the most negative person around, trying to bring arguments based on nothing. :clap:

To get back to the topic, I've been discussing the idea about adding gravity parameters with a few buddies. It would for sure be a huge gain for the whole titlepack creators to be able to alter gravity or other parameters which influence the car's behavior and I can't wait to try out your title, meuh. :) However, this also means that these parameters can possibly be accessed with third-party tools, eventually being used for cheating purposes in the vanilla titles - maybe somebody from Nadeo can give some insight on that? (if possible at all)

Lorisa

Post by Lorisa » 29 Apr 2015, 16:59

acceleracer_01 wrote:I wonder where your sudden negativity comes from, Lorisa. First you've been praising how great Nadeo is and how many possibilites there are to customize stuff in ManiaPlanet, literally spamming around new and fresh ideas for this game, and now you're being the most negative person around, trying to bring arguments based on nothing. :clap:

To get back to the topic, I've been discussing the idea about adding gravity parameters with a few buddies. It would for sure be a huge gain for the whole titlepack creators to be able to alter gravity or other parameters which influence the car's behavior and I can't wait to try out your title, meuh. :) However, this also means that these parameters can possibly be accessed with third-party tools, eventually being used for cheating purposes in the vanilla titles - maybe somebody from Nadeo can give some insight on that? (if possible at all)
I bet by 1000 planets That gravity never will be done! .. (or will be, but unfinished. like Storm - because it's Nadeo. $$)) ;3

Be positive :thx:

HubbleSM

Post by HubbleSM » 29 Apr 2015, 17:11

Lorisa wrote: Be positive :thx:
I don't see any positive word in your last 20 posts.

Admin: ManiaCalendar
Member: http://www.smurfen.net/

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M

Lorisa

Post by Lorisa » 29 Apr 2015, 17:14

HubbleSM wrote:
Lorisa wrote: Be positive :thx:
I don't see any positive word in your last 20 posts.
Well, you have missed it.
This is a favorite expression of Hylis! :roll:

TheBigMiike

Post by TheBigMiike » 29 Apr 2015, 17:21

@Lorisa : Can you stop repeat yourself. It's quite annoying to see someone repeating the same and negative things 2 times per week so STOP IT ! :teub:

Each time I come on this forum, I look at active topics and I always see the same complaint so please, create a blog but don't spam the forum.

Just stop ! It's boring boring boring boring!

EDIT : And create your own topic, don't spam another one.
Image Image

Return to “Trackmania 2”