Moon Project

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

meuh21

Re: Moon Project

Post by meuh21 » 27 Jul 2015, 18:39

Camera is for live races from the Moon :mrgreen: :pil

My choice is also the #3. One reason is given by Spaii : the "story line" or the "art direction" of the tittle. Too early to give details I guess but just two words : Surf Spirit ;) I can add it's very exiting to build a title with a clear idea of what atmosphere we want to offer to players.

About cost it's a big question !
In TMU my stuff was free. With Maniaplanet i change my mind because the system change. It's build with Packs and a pack "should" cost Planets. It's the "spirit" of this economical system. And it's funny to test this and to try to respect what Hylis want to do with this virtual economical system. Another argument is : something free have no value...

In fact it's easier to make free stuff because like that people can't say "i pay for it and it's not good". But I like to take the risk to ask Planets (even if Planets is almost nothing) for a creation. I haven't done yet but maybe one day i will sell something for 10 000 Planets ! For fun and to test this way to make advertisement ;)

But this question is not important because it's not real money (one day maybe...), it's just Planets ;) At this moment Raid² cost 0 Planets (but 100 Planets for 2 mods if people don't get it before). I've just checked my other titles and Raid cost 48 Planets (+ some mods i think), and Valley Valley 400 Planets (+100 Planets for 2 mods). Because this question is not important i don't know why I choose this prices. But i think they are not unfair ;)

It's not a important point for me because with Universal Demo you can play a title for nothing. So you just pay if you like it and want to play the complete solo campaign. And for my mods prices it's just 50 Planets (one day for a player ?). And maybe one day i could organise events with this Planets.

Because i know Spaii prefer free titles and because it's just a detail, i think Moon will be free :pil But maybe we can try to sell a early access for 100 000 Planets :roflol:
OS : Windows 7 Édition Familiale Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX 11
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

niebo26
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by niebo26 » 28 Jul 2015, 08:23

Make it 50 000 and you have a deal :D
SUPER SONIC SPEED !

Look for niebo26 in TMU & Nieb0 in TM² :)

spaii

Post by spaii » 28 Jul 2015, 09:51

meuh21 wrote:I can add it's very exiting to build a title with a clear idea of what atmosphere we want to offer to players.
:D
meuh21 wrote:But maybe we can try to sell a early access for 100 000 Planets
Excellent idea ! A founder pack ? :mrgreen:

Nerpson
Translator
Translator

Post by Nerpson » 24 Oct 2015, 20:40

Where the project actually is? It's been a while you didn't give info about it.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Trackmania 2”