[TM2S] Can't click on Profile

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Septum

[TM2S] Can't click on Profile

Post by Septum » 03 Jul 2016, 23:09

Hey guys.
I played a lot TMNF a long time ago, and in this summer sale i bought TM2 Stadium.
I played the game on other computer, and it was working great, but when i got home, and installed the game, i could play with it, but in the opening screen, where you can choose what game do you want to play, up there (you can see in the photo) was the profile section flashing, but i couldn't click on it. I clicked there a several times, but it just won't open.What can i do about it?

And the second thing is why i can't do an official time in offline game mode? I searched after it, and i saw there is a timer in the right side of the screen, but i just couldn't find it. Where is at, or how can i do an official time?

And the last thing is what is that?
What can i do it with, or what is the usage of it?

Guerro323

Re: [TM2S] Can't click on Profile

Post by Guerro323 » 03 Jul 2016, 23:20

It seems the servers are busy, so that why the friendlist don't work well.
The thing on the right are called planets, it's the "moneys" of the game ( where you can use them to buy skins, avatars, horns, etc... ) , like coppers in TMUF.
C'est Grandiose!

Septum

Post by Septum » 03 Jul 2016, 23:49

Guerro323 wrote:It seems the servers are busy, so that why the friendlist don't work well.
The thing on the right are called planets, it's the "moneys" of the game ( where you can use them to buy skins, avatars, horns, etc... ) , like coppers in TMUF.

so thats in the left is my friendslist. thank you
And where can i buy stuffs with those planets?
By the way, thank you very much for your fast reply :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

riolu

Post by riolu » 03 Jul 2016, 23:52

About the official timer, you need at least the Gold Medal on a specific track in order to set official times. As soon as you've gained the Gold Medal, you'll be prompted to either start one official attempt or keep practicing (which prolongs the timer for another minute).

Septum

Post by Septum » 04 Jul 2016, 16:08

acceleracer_01 wrote:About the official timer, you need at least the Gold Medal on a specific track in order to set official times. As soon as you've gained the Gold Medal, you'll be prompted to either start one official attempt or keep practicing (which prolongs the timer for another minute).

Thank You very much. Can you tell me, where can i buy stuffs with planets?

Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy » 04 Jul 2016, 18:56

On manialinks. You can find some interesting ones, using mine, called findme. :thumbsup:
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD

Return to “Trackmania 2”