HMD mode (VR) support

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

xzor

HMD mode (VR) support

Post by xzor »

Hey just wonder about VR mode that i found in stereoscopy settings, is it working? What kind of drivers are you using? Thank you
isamu

Re: HMD mode (VR) support

Post by isamu »

Has Oculus Rift support been improved? I would like to be able to race online in VR on all maps.
Elumes

Post by Elumes »

I was just about to post a topic about this.

I've played quite alot of TM2 in VR by using the stereoscopy settings, using the Left/Right'-option and with VR-apps such as Virtual Desktop or Big Screen. HMD mode has obviously not worked.

With Maniaplanet 4 this option of Left/Right has stopped working; The right part of the screen just turns black and mouse cursor stops working. Anaglyph and LineEven/Odd does seem to work but these are no option for VR. HMD-mode does still not detect my Oculus headset, so right now there is no way to experience 3D :cry:

I've tried every setting combination I can think of so this must be on the developer's side.
isamu

Post by isamu »

Hylis now that you have updated to Maniaplanet 4, please for the love of God I'm begging you....please improve VR support, and allow us to race in 1st person view all the time and online. Please take a look at how Dirt Rally, Iracing, and Assetto Corsa does VR. Please take a look at those games, they do a magnificent job of doing VR properly. I promise I will two extra copies of TM2 if you do this! :pil
Teknopathetic

Post by Teknopathetic »

Likewise, Detect HMD doesn't detect my Vive.
lemon

Post by lemon »

VR support would be fantastic. I don't care if I get motion sickness.
isamu

Post by isamu »

Still no VR support at all? Wow...

Return to “Trackmania 2”