[TM2] MP4 issues - Favourite Server list etc.

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

caymanseb

[TM2] MP4 issues - Favourite Server list etc.

Post by caymanseb »

Hi Guys,

hopefully this thread will reach some Community Manager or Nadeo.
The MP4 Update brought us a nice new look to Maniaplanet, but also some problems.
I don't know, if Nadeo knows about those Problems, because they weren't fixed after the latest patch...

So i will try to make a list, what is really going on my nerves:

Where is the favourite Server list?? I can still add a server to this list, but in the main menu, there is no favourite server list anymore...

What about this horrible sound, if i drive backwards with my car...? This is a arcade racing game, not a truck simulator...

Where are my checkpoint times for each round? If i play in round mode, i want to know, how much faster or slower i am than my last round... Isn't TM the game, where you always and always try to go just a 0.001 sec faster? Hopefully the local record time will survive the next update...

Why did Nadeo change the blocks? Some maps changed because of it.. (e.g. Neostyle)

If i play ROC, why do i get some informations about my last jump with some useless points?

Where is the server queue??

If you have any other problems, just please comment on this topic, hopefully Nadeo will notice it!
It's really sad to say.. but MP4 nearly destroyed the game, for me it's no longer that much fun as it was before...
Maybe in MP5 Nadeo will change the car physics...

by the way... Have a nice day :D
CaymanSeb
rachovolker

Re: [TM2] MP4 issues - Favourite Server list etc.

Post by rachovolker »

caymanseb wrote: 04 Sep 2017, 14:41 [...]
What about this horrible sound, if i drive backwards with my car...? This is a arcade racing game, not a truck simulator...

Where are my checkpoint times for each round? If i play in round mode, i want to know, how much faster or slower i am than my last round... Isn't TM the game, where you always and always try to go just a 0.001 sec faster? Hopefully the local record time will survive the next update...

If i play ROC, why do i get some informations about my last jump with some useless points?
[...]
That annoying beeping is a "feature" of the Uaseco server controller and has nothing to do with Nadeo. Same with the big speedometer on the bottom right and the spoken sounds announcing recs and wishing you good luck, aswell as the "stunt points" you get for every little hop. You can avoid it by playing on servers with PyPlanet or Maniacontrol or anything but uaseco.

The missing CP times sound like server-specific issues since I haven't seen those problems on non-uaseco servers, same might be true for the queue but I'm not sure about that one.

Agree about the missing favourite server list, though.

Return to “Trackmania 2”