Question Stadium Maker

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

HawezyTM

Question Stadium Maker

Post by HawezyTM »

Hi, I have some troubles with the "Stadium Maker".
Let me explain, in this screenshot Image we can see that there is a second directory of map (I framed it in red), but I do not understand at all the utility, what does it come to do here? When I click on it, it's just a second directory which is empty.

Also, have an another trouble, when I click on other difficulty, (green, blue, red or black) the maps I put in the white section are absolutely everywhere, in blue, green, red or black.
So I really didn't understand this Stadium Maker, that's look pretty good but I can't get it.

Thanks you for your attention.
Electron

Re: Question Stadium Maker

Post by Electron »

Yes, the concept of creating a solo campaign is very confusing. I pointed this out to Qlex during the beta test, but he didn't implement my suggestions.

Each tab contains the tracks of a difficulty level.

With the stripes/flags on the left side you can determine the degree of difficulty of the current page. The color of the tab at the top of the page changes according to the selection made. With these flags you can change the difficulty level of a track compilation at any time (even if this doesn't make sense).

As soon as you have added one or more tracks to a page, a new empty tab appears at the top. If you select it, you can compile the tracks of the next level of difficulty and define their level using the left-hand stripes.
HawezyTM

Re: Question Stadium Maker

Post by HawezyTM »

Thanks a lot for your answer, that's seems less confusing right now. :thumbsup:

Return to “Trackmania 2”