TM2 Title Pack - Needed for All-TrackMania-Environment Tournament!!!

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

fng_thatoneguy

TM2 Title Pack - Needed for All-TrackMania-Environment Tournament!!!

Post by fng_thatoneguy »

To all my Nadeo friends! :thx: :thx: :thx:
Thank you thank you thank you for the enjoyment TrackMania has provided the Friday Night Gamers for the past 12 years (we didn't know it existed during it's first couple of years)!!!

We are celebrating our clan's 20th anniversary this year and one of our crowning moments was our online All-TrackMania Tournament we did on Twitch during the 10th LANniversary celebration (22 Nov 2013).

It has been nearly four years since and we would like to host another one (especially now that I just about have my TournaMania app handling different logins between TMUF and TM2) - but we want to be able to host it using two servers (one TMUF server and one TM2 Title Pack server). Without the title pack working for all four TM2 environments, the tournament would require all players to hop between 5 servers to pull it off.

Is there any news on when the TM2 Title Pack will be fixed and support Lagoon as well as Canyon, Stadium and Valley?!?!

If it's going to happen in the next few months I will stall planning the tournament until it is completed. If not, I will have to figure out if it is worth trying to make people hop that many servers. (The last one required three servers.)

Please let me know ASAP... In the past since MP4 release, I feel like you've dodged the question a lot ... I'm not mad, but we would really like to know if/when we will ever get to use this title pack again. I understand if it's a difficult task to accomplish; I just want to know if it's being worked on or not, so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks again for such an amazing game. I look forward to hearing from you! :thumbsup:
kripkee

Re: TM2 Title Pack - Needed for All-TrackMania-Environment Tournament!!!

Post by kripkee »

If you can wait for few days, then we should have a new titlepack, which allows (hopefully) Multienv-Server for MP4.
fng_thatoneguy

Post by fng_thatoneguy »

kripkee wrote: 15 Oct 2017, 00:16 If you can wait for few days, then we should have a new titlepack, which allows (hopefully) Multienv-Server for MP4.
Sounds great! The tournament won't be for a while, because I need to test my app with said Title Pack with lots of players to ensure it's working properly before we set up the tournament.

Are you referring to the TM2 Forever title pack? Looks awesome!
Definitely let me know when you release and I will test to see if it will work for us!

Thank you! :clap:
eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo »

He was referring to this:
viewtopic.php?p=291970#p291970

:)
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit
Xevious

Post by Xevious »

Hey, would any of you happen to know if the TM2 title pack works on the Steam version of Maniaplanet? (The TM2 title pack did not work on Steam when I tried it a year ago.) TM2 Lagoon is on sale for cheap on Steam right now, but I don't want to buy the Steam version if it won't work in the TM2 title pack.

Return to “Trackmania 2”